Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this while driving not too long ago, had to get a picture of it.

Attachments

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Am I missing something here? I don't get it!?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look at the Accord. Its got a HUGE Greddy sticker on the side, alteza lights, its lowered, big greddy on the back..lowered....ugly!

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
What is Greddy!?!?!?

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
If you get a bigger sticker in yellow can you run 8's?

( I know it's not yellow, but it's darn close.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
tim,

greddy is the american name for the trust brand of exhaust and other performance products. they're mainly aimed at the import tuners. i know this because i have such an exhaust on my 93 probe gt. its got a large exhaust tip and a shiny muffler. sounds pretty decent with the headers and intake i have on the car.

now, the ricer issue is another story. joelle is pointing this out because of the wing, wheels, large sticker on the side of the car, and the smaller stickers on the fender. $10 says that this clown has none of the products listed on his car that are actually ON his car.

plus, he's probably running with a gutted cat just because it sounds 'kewl'. this guy probably thinks he can run with mustangs and camaros, so he doesn't bother racing other imports.

i wonder if his mom knows what he did to the family car? :D

·
In Too Deep...
217 Posts
LOL!!!

What were they thinking!?! My dad has a silver Accord!! Its top speed is like... 120 :D But with that kick ass decal I bet it will hit 170-180... :nuts: I wanna know what the purpose of that big wing is!! Its not like it will help a car like that...

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
3 seconds!!! Holy WOW!

Seeing as I'm just a poor college student, can I make 'em out of electrical tape???

H

·
0 Posts
Nylie said:
Look at the Accord. Its got a HUGE Greddy sticker on the side, alteza lights, its lowered, big greddy on the back..lowered....ugly!
the greddy and wing are ugly but i didn't think lowering your car was ricey??

·
In Too Deep...
217 Posts
It's ricey when it doesn't help the performance of the already riced out car... The owner thinks that looks=speed. But,
it actually shouts "LOOK AT ME!!! I'M GAY!!!" :fluffy:

·
In Too Deep...
217 Posts
Check out my new truck!!! It's a new Honda. How do you like my mods?? Each adds 25 HP. :s5 :fluffy: :bs:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts