·
One Winged Angel
64 Posts
Cool!! Thanks :cheer:

C

·
0 Posts
LunaticSS said:
anything else you would like to see on here?
This may sound stupid, but maybe a Military member section. Ah forget about no one would go in there, but me:shrug:

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
how about a forum for post wars.. that would be cool... and ceyjay needs a poc forum for korea.. kopoc.. :MUha:

C

·
0 Posts
jared r said:
how about a forum for post wars.. that would be cool... and ceyjay needs a poc forum for korea.. kopoc.. :MUha:

Hell yeah that would be cool, but I'd be the only member so all I would have is visitors post whoring my spizot.:noNO: But that would be cool to be a Mod in my own forum:shrug: But we know that will never happen.:razz:

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
CeyJay26 said:

Hell yeah that would be cool, but I'd be the only member so all I would have is visitors post whoring my spizot.:noNO: But that would be cool to be a Mod in my own forum:shrug: But we know that will never happen.:razz:
well.. we will make it happen.. rember.. u, me, and the captn.. can make it happen.. :p

C

·
0 Posts
:sick:<----just as long as I don't look like that, or have my head floating around one of these------>:toilet: You, me, and Capt'n can rock on :rockon:

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
CeyJay26 said:
:sick:<----just as long as I don't look like that, or have my head floating around one of these------>:toilet: You, me, and Capt'n can rock on :rockon:
itll be like this :beerchuge
and then :bash:

C

·
0 Posts
jared r said:

itll be like this :beerchuge
and then :bash:
I don't know about the :bash: but i can get with the :whiskey: and listen to some good music:heydude: and maybe a club with a :band:

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
what kind of club u wanna go to..

:dj: :beerchuge :1speaker: :1speaker: :rockon: :coo: :bash: :1speaker: :badass: :heydude: :chainsaw: :running: :badass:

now thats a club :MUha:

·
Big Poppa
441 Posts
jared r said:
what kind of club u wanna go to..

:dj: :beerchuge :1speaker: :1speaker: :rockon: :coo: :bash: :1speaker: :badass: :heydude: :chainsaw: :running: :badass:

now thats a club :MUha:

That club seems a little too rowdy and dangerous!!!

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
fiveliter302 said:

That club seems a little too rowdy and dangerous!!!
nope.. just your typical club,, :shrug:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts