Ford Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Welcome, unfortuately these "forums" are flooded with Australians but you get used to them, eventually, well you have no choice really.

Have fun!

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Welcome to FordForums chumkila,good to see someone from overseas showing interest i wish that there were more.
Cheers John

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Is there some simular site in the UK where one can also can chat like with this FordForums set -up here in Australia ? it would be good.Thanks hear from ya.
Cheers John

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
Welcome aboard. Despite the sometimes strange language I'm sure you'll have fun!

Cheers
Russ

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
[email protected] Thank you for your welcome.

GTP 320 there are many Ford Forums in the UK for all types of Ford models and makes, Ford Clubs and enthusiasts forums. What kind of forum are you after? Just a general forum that caters for all Fords i take it? If so, take a look at www.passionford.com (a relatively new site but growing with immense pace), has members from all ranges of Ford ownership and other forums.

Let me know if you need other links.

Cheers.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Hi there chumkila i tried to log on to the www.passionford.com but could not connect it said Critical error -could not connect to data base-maybe the system might have been down ,I'll try it again at a later stage.Thanks
Cheers John

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ah yes i should have mentioned they were upgrading their server due to bandwidth issues, didn't expect the site to grow so quickly. Try them again in the morning and it should be fine.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts