Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Veteran revhead
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Die hard Falcon owner checking in. I own a 1993 EB Fairmont 5L. I nearly sold my soul to the devil and bought a VX Common***** the other day, but I had second thoughts, and I am all the better for it.

I am looking to work my motor when finance allows, and then show some of these Common***** drivers over here in the wild west what a hot Henry can do!!

Anyhow, I look forward to discussing some Ford issues with you all in the future.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
G'day Road Warrior. You've got the idea mate, and an EB Fairmont would make a fine semi-sleeper. With some work, you could be enjoying the look on GenIII owners faces as you give them a sound roasting. :cool:

Your EB wouldn't be black by any chance? I've seen 2 manual EB Fairmont Ghia V8's, and thought they were mighty purrrrrty. :)

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Road Warrior said:
Anyhow, I look forward to discussing some Ford issues with you all in the future.
Abbasolutely big fella. Welcome to the village... :D :) :D

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
Good decision road warrior, stick on the fords, and join the club mate. What made you think to consider a VX commo.
Your 5Ltr Fairmont a manual??
Way too many holden people, half of them drive the bloody things cause his mate drives them.
It's because of this kind of attitude by holden people that i've taken a firm stand to stay with fords, as well as that fords make good cars.
:D :D :D :D

·
Administrator
4,980 Posts
Gidday I'm glad you have stuck with the Blue Oval.I think there are some exciting times ahead for us die hard Ford guys.I can't wait to stick it to some of my mates who have been lured to the dark side.

·
Veteran revhead
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome guys. EF Falcon Guy, I couldnt agree more. I see the same syndrome over here in Perth. All of these Commodore tossers belittle our product, and they have never driven one, so they would never know!!! Oh well, their loss is our gain....

Unfortunately, my Fairmont is White (I would LOVE a black one). But it just adds to my proposed street sleeper theme. Perhaps some 16 inch ED XR8 Sprint rims, some decent lowered suspension, and of course black tint. I want one of those Herrod Stroker cranks, but the whole kit kaboodle is $2500, so I am not sure yet. But what I want at the moment is around 220KW, enough to see off most of the Commopuss buckets around here.
I am going to hang onto the car until the new V8 comes out (the cammer) in roughly 2003.

·
Australian xr8 Member
82 Posts
Hi Big block Ford is a guy named "Craig Pullman" {revs} still live over there?He used to be a mad ford fan.He can screw a good Ford together or put you in the right direction.:confused: :confused: :confused: :p

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
EF_Falcon_GuY said:

Way too many holden people, half of them drive the bloody things cause his mate drives them.
It's because of this kind of attitude by holden people that i've taken a firm stand to stay with fords, as well as that fords make good cars.
:D :D :D :D
Damn straight, Commodores are like assholes, everyones got one (and they both stink:D:D )

·
Administrator
4,980 Posts
Paul E said:
Hi Big block Ford is a guy named "Craig Pullman" {revs} still live over there?He used to be a mad ford fan.He can screw a good Ford together or put you in the right direction.:confused: :confused: :confused: :p
Paul E .I'm not sure i know the guy but certainly may have met him before at Mustang or Ford days or drags.Does he race a GT Falcon in one of the classic or road saloon type events cause i seem to recall his name in some of the results.

·
EB Fairmont Owner
191 Posts
Gday Road warrior, good to hear from a fellow EB owner :)

Although mine is the 6 cyl (damn I wish i had the V8!!!):)

Jase

<B>____</B>
  ( <B>o o</B> )
  (   |  )
  c__<I>~</I>__

.oO= Dodgy Old Skool ASCII Smilies =Oo.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
11 Participants
TickfordEB
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing