Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know any good places online or not online to buy after market ground effects for a 94 pgt. the ground effects on mine got ganked right before i bought it. DAMN THIEFS!!!:fmad:

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
NO! Don't listen to him! :)

I think the FX kit looks the best. The shogun is too played out, but can still look nice if done properly.

·
Probe GT Member
54 Posts
haha, Shogun isn't played out! For I was the only one at AFN! with the shogun kit... There where 50 probe's there too some 1st gen but mostly 2nd gen... It's just that alot of people talk about it alot that's the reason it seem's played out..Plus the shogun has to look good and done up nice or else it look's like crap...

get something custom , you will pay alot but you will have the only one of it's kind :thumbup:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
QuadCam_GT said:
I like the IF Type CW front end, some fx skirts...:thumbup:
Be careful, that CW front end looks pretty damn low!

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Sorry guys, this needs to be in the Probe/MX-6 interior/exterior styling modifications.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Stacy94PGT said:
Sorry guys, this needs to be in the Probe/MX-6 interior/exterior styling modifications.
Why are you sorry? :D :CraZ: Haha, this should have been closed after the first response, when Don said: "www.fxdesigns.com". Nuff said! ;) :p

P.S.: Thanx for sending it my way, we need all the help we can get in this forum here... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
ProbeBandit said:

Why are you sorry? :D :CraZ: Haha, this should have been closed after the first response, when Don said: "www.fxdesigns.com". Nuff said! ;) :p

P.S.: Thanx for sending it my way, we need all the help we can get in this forum here... :rolleyes:
Tommy, I was showing common courtesy. I know you being from NY and all wouldn't understand that concept.HAHAHAHAHA J/K:D :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
6 Participants
QuadCam_GT
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing