Ford Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Like I've said in other posts, I'm relativly new to modifying a stock system. So far, I got a K&N air intake system, have a magnaflow cat back system on order, and now I've heard of something new (to me anyway)..

A grouding system that mounts to the negative terminal on your battery, with wires attached to various locations under the hood. The alternator, engine block, etc. A guy I know who put on in his honda claims the engine idles better, and feels a little differance in the cars performance.

Online, they claim more horsepower, more effiecent gas milage, etc.. Anyone have any thoughts or experience with this?

·
Registered
917 Posts
ktf71094 said:
Hey,

Like I've said in other posts, I'm relativly new to modifying a stock system. So far, I got a K&N air intake system, have a magnaflow cat back system on order, and now I've heard of something new (to me anyway)..

A grouding system that mounts to the negative terminal on your battery, with wires attached to various locations under the hood. The alternator, engine block, etc. A guy I know who put on in his honda claims the engine idles better, and feels a little differance in the cars performance.

Online, they claim more horsepower, more effiecent gas milage, etc.. Anyone have any thoughts or experience with this?
Just run a 10mm from the -ve to the back of the head on the manifold , will run$10.00 and its all you need.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts