Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have put the wheels in motion for THE GT 522 V THE MRS CLUBBIE shootout at Calder on FRIDAY the 27 Feb. Thats two weeks, whos comming, the BLACKPANTHER will be there with a quicker time than the last. So it would be great to everybody, I will need the support, as I cant have the blood rush to my feet on this one, cause I will never live it down. Ive just gotta beat it.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Who's driving which & who's wearing the skirt?? :wnc:
(If she's in the clubbie... Make sure she wears THE watch! :AAHHH: )

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Charliewool said:
Who's driving which & who's wearing the skirt?? :wnc:
(If she's in the clubbie... Make sure she wears THE watch! :AAHHH: )
She will be driving the HSV, wearing the watch, running on Safeway fuel, and be in the doggey lane, is there anything else I can do to get the win?

·
The SB Slayer
1,542 Posts
I will be there.

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
GT 522 said:
She will be driving the HSV, wearing the watch, running on Safeway fuel, and be in the doggey lane, is there anything else I can do to get the win?
make a good launch off the line, thats all you will need..if she beats you, the dishes are your's for a week is this right??

·
The SB Slayer
1,542 Posts
GT 522 said:
I ran a CLUBBIE on the Friday at calder and beat it with the traction control on i think his time was a flat 14.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
greetings all
i think this will be worth the trip out to calder again
may even bring the video camera for this one, perhaps we could get Philbie to do enother D.V.D.

regards
rod

·
6,021 Posts
charlie had a mate at Calder, he had a $100,000 VY GTS 300kw he's best time was a 13.8...
Phillbie needs 400hrs to finish our Heathcote DVD...

·
The SB Slayer
1,542 Posts
XRFPV8 said:
charlie had a mate at Calder, he had a $100,000 VY GTS 300kw he's best time was a 13.8...
There was a GTS on FRIDAY that ran a 13.56 it was stock standard. :AAHHH:

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
Hey adrian... is the clubbie an auto or manual.... hopefully manual so she might stuff up the gear changes...lol, u can only hope! good luck anyway!!! U'll never let it down if it all goes wrong :p

·
6,021 Posts
FPVGT said:
There was a GTS on FRIDAY that ran a 13.56 it was stock standard. :AAHHH:
every car on Friday night was stock standard.. lol

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
And if she does beat you,not only will you be coping it from her all week but you will cope it from us as well, for letting the Clubbie win, no presure there mate, but I think you need to win here.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Supa R00 said:
Hey adrian... is the clubbie an auto or manual.... hopefully manual so she might stuff up the gear changes...lol, u can only hope! good luck anyway!!! U'll never let it down if it all goes wrong :p
Its a manual, she has beaten me recently, I missed the start and crunched 3rd, done me by a car and a half. Unfortunately she knows how to handle the gears, and the box in the Holden is easier to shift than mine, she wont miss 3rd. I got beat by a 300zx turbo last night in the Clubbie, I had just finished saying by by, he asked who, and my reply was you, lights went green, and he hosed me down, not very impressed.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
xrhp6 said:
The Orange Pumpkin Versus's Cinderella.
Now Jeff, thats not very nice, you will keep.

·
BLACK PANTHER
383 Posts
come on guys we need a big turnout for this night should see the black panther run a good time on the 27th so we also need the support for the blood orange GT

so come on guys dont let the fords down make sure you all come out

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rodderz said:
i'm up for another run if all goes well and theres no unexpected outings that week

adrian, take the HSV sticker off the back, thats bound to take off 5kw's
You could be right, Il see what I can do about that.
Dont worry shes going to get stage fright, and Il whip it. Fingers crossed. LOL

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Greetings all
Adrian how about pumping the rear tyres up on the clubbie to around 50Psi... i would like to see it get traction from there & the handbrake ( wife ) will be none the wiser

regards
rod

1 - 20 of 22 Posts