Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
how is this concept going to work. are you going to design a new car from scratch, or take a base model and refine the thing.
it has to be a workable and viable concept.

·
Formerly J-type
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will do both, some of the concepts will be designed totally from scratch and others using the AU as a base - this is what I'm currently doing now with a TE50.

Remember this is for the AV so even if the concepts have different windows, the front, rear and side bodywork will be grafted onto the AU just like a major facelift e.g. the AV.

** I will also number them too with a maximum of eight base
concepts.
** Voting will be done by all of us FORD supporters to determine the best one out of the 8 designs.

T

·
0 Posts
Sound's Good. Let's Rock. Can you make them with realistic wheels. So everything is in proportion so to speak.

T

·
0 Posts
J-Type almost forgot "love your title". let's kick ass and get Ford back to number 1.

See if you can do a "GT" or "GTHO" for uncle Geoff
and uncle David.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
I'm loving no. 2 heaps (where's the exhaust!! :eek: ).. :thumbup: :thumbup:
Can't wait for the next batch.. :D

If only those wheels were in proportion!! Imagine the price of rubber :eek: Love your work J-type.. you the man!!.. :D :thumbup:

T

·
0 Posts
Now we are cooking, that is "Horn' with a capital "H". Love that front Dam.

·
Interloper from LS1.com
768 Posts
TickfordEB said:
That third one is extremely cool - imagine being a commodore driver and seeing that in your rear view!!!!! :eek: :eek:
You know how easy it would be to reply to that - but tell ya what - I'll be nice and leave it alone. :wink2: :wink2:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
J-type said:
OK here's No 3.
That just looks plain mean. I luurrrvvee it... :evil2: :thumbup:

Maybe take the front air dam, slightly smaller headlights and no. 2's arse end. Ohhh baby.. :mmm: :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
You know how easy it would be to reply to that - but tell ya what - I'll be nice and leave it alone.
Wise choice my friend, very wise:evil: :evil: :evil:

Awesome J-type, totally agree with Ford Man, give me No2 butt and No3 Face:wink2: :D

This an't a compliment, its dead serious, Ford OZ needs you, NOW
And I'm not just being nice, you have talent my KIWI friend:thumbup:

T

·
0 Posts
well spoken pritesh, like a true gentleman. advance from kindy and go to playschool.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
About this Discussion
97 Replies
24 Participants
HSE2
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing