Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have made the suggestion that I will make a screensaver of all the GT/P owners cars that we can offer to all members of the forum if so required or just to the GT owners themselves. I can take pics of the cars if we bother to get together which might not be till 'whenever'? So, if any of you guys have any decent pics of your cars that I can use on the screensaver, please email them to me at [email protected].

·
Registered
140 Posts
You kind find a fair few of my pics at the following link, just go through them and pick the ones you like.

http://www.members.optushome.com.au/mrspam/

as for the number plate ( i know some1 will mention it) it is nolonger in use so it doesn't matter.

Ok time to get some sleep busy day at My fpv driving Course at calder Tomorrow! :wnc: :wnc:

Jim

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
JimBoSS said:
as for the number plate ( i know some1 will mention it) it is nolonger in use so it doesn't matter.

Jim
Yep, fair comment, Jim. For anyone who is concerned about displaying their number plates, I will erase them from all pics.
BTW, nice car, too. Great pics. Looks a little like Spotswood?

·
Registered
140 Posts
JAJH said:
BTW, nice car, too. Great pics. Looks a little like Spotswood?

Thanks,

Not sure if thats classified as spotty or as Yarraville, if you drive down Francis St you will find that spot. Just after that dip with the train line going over head.

we were driving around looking for a spot to take some pic's before the sun went down and thats the best we could do.

Jim

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I emailed mine,hope you received it,and can you do any special effects with that photo please.
Cheers John

·
Registered
214 Posts
Ive e-mailed mine,hope you got it.Noel

1 - 10 of 10 Posts