Ford Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick question I was asked today which I didn't know the answer to, is the GT40P heads Australian or US sourced?

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
US. Tickford modify them for the 220 etc at Perfectune in Melbourne.

G

·
All of a 302 engine is from the U.S. The last V8 made in Australia was the Cleveland.

Probably the only aussie bit is the new Tickford stroker intake. Of that I am not sure though. I guess I'm hoping it is.

Pete.

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cobra said:
Just a quick question I was asked today which I didn't know the answer to, is the GT40P heads Australian or US sourced?
No, alot of the internals are from Australian Companies including Yella Terra roller rockers and other various cranks,cams ect. I know it's the Windsor block But I wasnt sure if it was a changed head or the same head or where they come from. I know Tickford Port n Polish the head and do alot of other stuff. It's the closest engine to beeing Australian. Thanks guys.

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
6,360 Posts
Check out U.S high performance catalogue

Mate other than lobour most the parts come from U.S. Tickford ARE actually agents for s.v.o they are listed in there catalogue along with south side ?? in Queensland..
Do Yella Terra make pedistal mount roller rockers ?
I guess so.They make em for Salleen U.S

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.