Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick note to let everybody know that the GTP is on the box at the moment, on channel 10...1st race has just finished, 2nd one will be up soon.Bowe is in there with the Mustang RA:)
Rastus..
walking back to watch it now!

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
On another note, why the f*ck is Gibson motoersport running VT commondoors in the konica series?? :fmad: I thought his whole operation was running Fords now??... :confused: :thumbdown :fmad:

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought that strange as well when watching last weekend.Suppose he couldn't sell it so he's running it in that series? no conflict maybe..I dunno.
One gripe:confused: why doesn't Channel 10 show the GTP Production series on tele or have I missed it. All I ever see is Nations Cup and GTP Performance. Also have seen the Utes either?
If the Production cars were on then we'd see the XR's and SS's going at it..
Rastus.

·
Nacho Nacho Man!
3,514 Posts
Fwor, Bowe's Cobra Mustang kicked arse! First race suffered a problem with firing in the engine, and was running on 7 cycls. 2nd race they had the problem sorted, and stomped on the field! Damn impressive looking car too, and sounds awesome! :evil: :thumbup:

I also noticed the leading HSV runner was Philip Polites - does Uncle Geoff have a family member who was lured to the dark side? :WH: :D

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
Venom S said:
Fwor, Bowe's Cobra Mustang kicked arse! First race suffered a problem with firing in the engine, and was running on 7 cycls. 2nd race they had the problem sorted, and stomped on the field! Damn impressive looking car too, and sounds awesome! :evil: :thumbup:

I also noticed the leading HSV runner was Philip Polites - does Uncle Geoff have a family member who was lured to the dark side? :WH: :D
The stang Rocked!

That yellow HSV GTS was the race car that was stolen from outside Lowndes fathers place.

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Venom S said:
The racing driver was Philip Polities. Different.
As for the stang, shows what 4.6 litres can do (or is it a 5.4?)

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aussie Pete said:

As for the stang, shows what 4.6 litres can do (or is it a 5.4?)
Yeh Pete, the Stang is a nicely warmed over version of the same 4.6 quad cammer in the Aussie export version.
Rastus.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Updated info on latest round

The latest Gt Production round

This is a good thing.:)
Going on from my gripe B4, the production side of the GTP doesn't seem to be shown on Ch 10's Trackside, only the GTP Performance and Nations cup.:confused:

Rastus.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
Rastus
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing