Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there's so many new GTs particular in Melbourne i was thinking wouldn't it be good if we could all gather somewhere say once a month for a chat and dinner and talk about all our mods in general,it would be awesome to see a gathering of GTs in large proportions and then maybe go for a cruise somewhere,we could organise to have dinner at Sohia's in Wheelers Hill for eg. its got good food and reasonable cheap prices and plenty of parking or we could go anywhere if somebody has a better idea,just my opinions.
A couple of us did it a few days ago with other FordForums guys and it was a brilliant idea.
Is there any thoughts out there i would like to hear your comments if it would be practicable.
Cheers John

·
Registered
434 Posts
sounds good, count me in.

cam

·
Registered
186 Posts
There is one at Heathcote today why dont you go to that one

·
Registered
610 Posts
Yep id be interested John, just depends on where and when. Dont make it to close to the XR club meeting.

·
Registered
588 Posts
How about we find out who's interested in getting together, where everyone's located and pick somewhere central??

·
Registered
760 Posts
daily planet would be a good place to meet.
i hear charliewool is a gold member there!!!
lol........

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
AU1XLS said:
There is one at Heathcote today why dont you go to that one
yeah naughty naughty AU1XLS lucky it didnt get removed.....

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
Count me in as well.

Russ

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Just come on the GT club runs, do it once and sometimes twice a month........

·
Registered
610 Posts
XWGT said:
Just come on the GT club runs, do it once and sometimes twice a month........
PASS

·
BSR Twin System (tm)
4,751 Posts
Sounds good.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Gee, I wonder if any other car groups go there to meet - could be interesting.....

What do you reckon AQICSS?

·
The SB Slayer
1,542 Posts
The GT car club is a club for GT's if other car clubs want to get involved there is venues like the Muscle car day and other type events like these were car clubs can meet up.

·
Registered
610 Posts
FPVGT said:
The GT car club is a club for GT's if other car clubs want to get involved there is venues like the Muscle car day and other type events like these were car clubs can meet up.
John, correct me if im wrong, the whole idea of this is to get a few of us who own GTs together, have a bite to eat and mabey a quick drive mabey to promote the cars. As a few of us are members of the XR car club, we are not trying to get involved in another club, am I right. To XWGT, thats what I ment by PASS, I certainly dont want to get involved with another club as I have enough to do.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Your absolutely right Adrian its only an idea i had as in generally for GTs but i dont want to discriminate against XRs etc or FordForums/FPV & XR Club of Victoria,basically just for GTs since there seem to be so many of them especially in Melbourne.
With the month of January being so busy we might have to wait for Feb or March to get the ball rolling, but anybody is welcomed to have their say on this subject or if somebody else might want to handle this involvement.Give us your inputs and lets see what happens.

Cheers John

1 - 20 of 69 Posts