Ford Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well first i got my car fixed(which was 300 bucks) so i though that was it
well yestarday(my christmas cause my dad had to work this morning) i got a color palmpilot IIIc
i was so shocked

so what did you all get that shocked you???

·
TxPoc Moderator
84 Posts
I told my father that I was going to buy struts from Probe Racer for 100bucks and this moring I unwraped a CD shaped present to only find a check for the amout! Very bad ass!

~G~

·
One Winged Angel
64 Posts
I got a $420 repair bill.:hrm:

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
No car stuff for me. :dead: I got a PS2 + a Ace Combat 4 video game. :thup:

P

·
0 Posts
heres what i got for christmas:

a new cell phone---verizon, (very cool)
new windsheild for the probe
4 cd's
gift certificate for getting my windows tinted :thup:
a check from my dad for 300 bucks

assorted other things.......

all in all a pretty good christmas :bs2:

·
Women Like my Probe :)
50 Posts
I woke up christmas morning, went to my car and found that someone had left me a broken sunroof :fmad: Santa musta dropped something. (see my post in the General and Off Topic forum)

Nothing really special for Christmas, just a couple gift certificates... :shrug:

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
stacey got me a really cool craftsman roll-around tool chest! it rocks (and so does she!), but then i gave her a really cool present too!

she gave her grandpa a portable tv and i gave my parents a dvd player!

ho ho ho!

I

·
0 Posts
the last present i opened from my sister and her husband....a Kenwood KVT-910DVD player for the GT :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

they said they got it out of a totaled lexus ls430 for a real good price, but whatever this is going to be hella cool once i get all the wires and stuff that are missing and hook it up wooooo

·
Probe GT Member
6 Posts
I got an awesome Aiwa NSX55 bookshelf stereo (stopped working after 15 minutes. Taken back to store :-(
Also got a ton of gift certificates to various stores.
A new computer keyboard that wont work on my computer.

K

·
0 Posts
i got a digital camera and as far as car stuff goes, I got money to use for an amp, subs, and a new aftermarket muffler. I got GT3 for my PS2 also....very nice!!!!

·
Southern Probe Owner
99 Posts
I got cash. No need for long return lines just went today and ordered my new big screen TV 56" And it will be here and hooked up just in time for the release of The Fast and the Furious next Wednesday.

·
Big Poppa
441 Posts
I got a broken serpentine belt and antifreeze pouring out of somewhere on my Explorer... Figures too... it just started snowing the other day... The other sad part is that my Dad got me new tires for it that I havent even put on yet and now I cant use them until I fix the beast

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Grand Theft Auto III for the PS2

A fleece sweater

30 dollar gift card for Fred Meyers

A huge dinner that we cooked

and a Krups esspresso/mocha machine

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Halogen heat lights for the garage,
um.....socks?

Hrmm......I dunno, I guess the best thing I got was a chance to sleep in. I liked that the most. :hy:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts