Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
D.K. I think it is a 2-door judging by the shape, I'm just trying to imagine the thing in real life at the moment. I think the wheel's look to big to get a real picture. I'm 50/50 at the moment.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Looks like laminges new car judging by the herrod wheels. That is what i call a body kit. I think we need you working for Ford J type

T

·
0 Posts
So my source may have been right when he said the new model would be based on an Audi shape...

T

·
0 Posts
the oversize taillights and bootlid resemble XR (just). that was my first thought though DR it did look like a Merc.

·
Old Car:BA XR6 New: 97 EL
1,031 Posts
Actually the rear end on that sketch reminds me very much of the VX SS commodore.......

Tell me that is not the next bommodore..

Houston We have a problem....

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Wow.
What the hell is that?
- Can I have one, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!?
Lets just hope it has nothing to do with Holden, J-type, tell us or I'll hunt ya down no matter where ya are in little old NZ!
What kinda contacts you got??:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

·
Administrator
5,119 Posts
The way the bootlid angles down and inward look like Mercedes.So do the rear lights and spoiler.Looks Mercedes to me.The Mitsi has a bum a bit like that too.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
I don't think it is a car at all but a concept! If we are wanting to give Ford ideas I like what I see there, just add a 3'' pipe out of the rear at each corner please.

·
Formerly J-type
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK guy's it is a concept - totally my design.
But that looks nothing compared to what you guys are going to see soon and belive me, it will be a stunner!.

Any coments on the interior pic?

BTW could I get all of your guy's opinions of what the AV GT should look like and I will see if I can put all your ideas or some of them into a rendered drawing proposal to send to Ford. :thumbup:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Well you could do a lot worse then use that concept as a starting point. Add the huge exhaust, personally I like the four door proportions and the bonnet needs the reurn of the air intake slots

1 - 20 of 41 Posts