Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was sooo good to see Skaife take a fall this weekend.I thought i was never guuna stop laughing.First the stop go penalty in race 1 and then to work his way back up the line in the last race and then to spin out and all his own doing too both times.Ha HA .Wonder what excuses there are.I had to laugh at the commentator when Skaife spun.He reckoned it must have been someone elses fault as Skaife doesn't make those mistakes but on replay it was all Skaife and no one else.That shut him up.Ahhh yes. The Rat was brilliant again too.

·
Australian TE50 AU1 Member
194 Posts
Is Skaife a sore loser or what!!?, his interview after race one showed his true colours, acting like a spoilt brat. Compare that to Lowndes when he was hard done by in the early season, just takes it on the chin and smiles saying there's always other races. With Skaifes experience you would expect him to be more mature and sportsman like, a sad reflection on his personality, poor bloke.

·
Rail Rider
1,248 Posts
TeeHee said:
Is Skaife a sore loser or what!!?, his interview after race one showed his true colours, acting like a spoilt brat. Compare that to Lowndes when he was hard done by in the early season, just takes it on the chin and smiles saying there's always other races. With Skaifes experience you would expect him to be more mature and sportsman like, a sad reflection on his personality, poor bloke.

Now he should know how Ambrose felt at eastern creek.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
TeeHee said:
Is Skaife a sore loser or what?
He's blown up at 2 of the last three rounds now. I believe a true sign of sportsmanship is how you handle yourself when things don't go your way. The last few times Skaife has lost it big time. Sure the guys can drive the doors of his rig, but he has no respect for anyone else involved in V8 Supercars. For sh*ts sake even Ingall can take a loss or a bad decision on the chin..

Mark Skaife you are a
and you should be

·
Ford Member
1,054 Posts
Exactly right Ford Man anyone can be cheery when things go your way and you win but when you stuff up you have to accept it!! And Skaife cant.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Typical "I am better than the rest of you common scum" crap that comes from Skaife when the cards don't fall his way. Acting like a snotty nosed brat is second nature when he isn't doing well.:p
It might not have been Fords day, but if we had to have a Commodore win in both the points and personality stakes, it was good that the Big Kev team took it out.
Russell.

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
No doubt about it - he is a wanker!

However, there are two issues that need to be raised from this incident:

First
Skaife had every opportunity to back off slightly and not gain an advantage in which case he wouldn't have been penalised. Either that or let Johnson past during the following lap.

Second
The penalty of the stop-go is excessive and Ford runners have been badly done by in much the same way previously. The officials need to sort this out for next season. As much as I hate Skaife, a better option would have been imposing a flat one second per race lap penalty or similar to the finish times (i.e. 21 lap race = 21 seconds)

G

·
0 Posts
Hehehehe suck sh!t Skaife I really enjoyed seeing him losing it, the arrogant prick deserves it.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
gtho4 said:
Hehehehe suck sh!t Skaife I really enjoyed seeing him losing it, the arrogant prick deserves it.
HEAR HEAR:D :D :D :D :D :D

I was so happy I was about to do the "sarah marie bum dance" right after I saw that fling pig!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I was over the moon when he came in to the pits, and the I was over the sun:rolleyes: when he spun and could'nt blame anyone!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

Big Kev, you've had your fun, next round is Oran Park...bring back any memories???:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
But I'd replace Larko with skaife or bright (if not both!:D )

·
Rail Rider
1,248 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:

Big Kev, you've had your fun, next round is Oran Park...bring back any memories???:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
But I'd replace Larko with skaife or bright (if not both!:D )

I like to see Bright go up the back of Skaife...I hear Skaife likes it that way:evil:

T

·
0 Posts
today's telegraph has skaife quoted as saying
"steve johnson did'nt give me enough warning he was braking".

sorry about that skaifey. next time we'll have the other drivers phone your pit crew, you big ****wit.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
So they're gunning for the first corner and Junior is in front. The logical thing is stand on the anchors to enable the car to make the turn, but Skaife can't see it coming.. What can a bloke say?? Skaife you're a moron... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Most of yesterdays press releases seemed to side with Mark being hard done by. Most seem to indicate that Steve was running wide all by himself and that Marks liberachie(sp) was nothing to cause a stop go.

Must have been watching a different race to me. No question in my mind that had he not hit Steven, Mark would not have obtained the lead. Second point the way one reacts to situations like this is a measure of character. Mr Skaife you seem to be found lacking in large quanities of said stuff!

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
HSE2 said:
Mr Skaife you seem to be found lacking in large quanities of said stuff!
Damn straight Ian. You need only look to Lowndes to see a real sportsman. I've gained an enormous amount of respect for him this year simply for the way he has handled himself through one of the biggest decision of his life. Pure Class.. :D

·
Old Car:BA XR6 New: 97 EL
1,031 Posts
what race did skaife spin out in? Race 1?

I missed race 1 and 3, but I taped them and will watch tonight.

I seen the interview with skaife after race1, and listedn to him have a big whinge. Made me laugh, he is a real sore looser, and looks very unprofessional!

GROW UP SKAIFE. Learn to loose sucker.

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
I don't remember Skaife warning Lowndes of his mid corner braking at Adelaide
:rolleyes:

*****ing W#nker!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
15 Participants
FTEfan
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing