Ford Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
oh dam man thats just outa my budget, i just bought synthetic winsheild washer fluid for the fish, sorry.,.....good luck moving them though,

C

·
0 Posts
All I got to say is Smurfin Ain't EZ, and ya be totally right on about the newbie, somebody is gonna want em

J

·
0 Posts
Ok now!!!

Who took my big pimping wheels? I left them out side the door of my mushroom hut, and then I see Cobra and Shinoda leaving with em!!! I was like how can I go big pimpin without my 13 inch cookie cutters? I mean I cant get milk and apples without them? HELLO!! I need them back!! Plus it rained today and my Gator net window replacment didnt fair to well during my cruz through the village!!! Damn smurfin aint easy man,

JTR :D

C

·
0 Posts
Sorry Jtr. Sometimes smurfin ain't ez, you all about apples Iz all about my favorite kind of pie, But hey not to worry once the rubber is all burned off i got me some 10x4's coming that should totally hook my sh%t up Big SMURFIN baby.,

R

·
0 Posts
I wasnt having a bad day when i got banned from RPS, I just got sick of all the fag **** that goes on there. My attitude only changed when my truck died cuz i had no obligation to the site anymore, and didnt have to hold back my feelings for those nimrods. and just if you are wondering, a moped can out accelerate my car (0-60 in 22 sec, no ****). jason i am going to kick you in the balls for dissin the hotrod!!!!!

Dan

S

·
0 Posts
MMMMMM milk and pie, i love it when you get the mustache, mmmmmmmm. Man i gotta say those wheels can hook, before my truck was all greasy and now it rockets off the line like a raped ape. Oh by the way I jet hotted my windsheild, man it's amazing the pony's i picked up. I'll be writing a tech article soon.

E

·
0 Posts
RPSH8R said:
I wasnt having a bad day when i got banned from RPS, I just got sick of all the fag **** that goes on there. My attitude only changed when my truck died cuz i had no obligation to the site anymore, and didnt have to hold back my feelings for those nimrods. and just if you are wondering, a moped can out accelerate my car (0-60 in 22 sec, no ****). jason i am going to kick you in the balls for dissin the hotrod!!!!!

Dan

hurt me bigboy :D

·
Wasted Rock Ranger
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
THOSE BASTARDS!!!! They deleted my post! I even had a few newbies all lined up. DAMIT those guys don't have a sense of humor! I wasn't disn on anyone or enen bothering anyone. WTF is there problem?

E

·
0 Posts
told ya man, it sucks over their now..no sense of humor, and all the newbies theyve made admins is the problem, like taco, hes a little *****... Kevin Pate tole me after they went to UBB3 (which they are on now) all the people that didnt help on RPS were gonna be mods and anyone who helped out on the site would be an admin, well, when we moved i wasnt even an mod for a bit, then they finally changed it to mod, and as i looke around no changes are made and all the little ****s are still admins deleting everybodys posts, thats when i was like screw it... i started to reply to the post last night about the RPS Floor Mats, and i was gonna say " if its like everything else that has been proimised around here, it aint gonna happen" :)

·
Wasted Rock Ranger
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Amen brother. The little bastard that deleted it was JC. Who the hell is this guy? I have never seen him before or even a post from him. Probably some little a ss punk that feels he has some power. The post was legit, if some newbie would give me $20 I would have had made some. :D

E

·
0 Posts
thats the things, hes a damn nebie pretty much, one of the 2.9 guys, and if he would take his head outta his ass and ask hed know you were and old timers cuz you quit for school right when i came on board back in fall '99...bastards.

S

·
0 Posts
It's funny as **** if ya think about it though, a bunch of little tool's runnin around deleted everything. I have no clue where the **** half of these guys came from, who the hell is MH20? Who the hell are any of these guys?

E

·
0 Posts
just new guys that dont know any better that think they were made part of something thats gonna be good for them :) ..not that i have any reason to think that ;)

C

·
0 Posts
No **** I was like wtf, I went to show dan it and he said it isn't there, I was ****ing pissed. I am sick if the rpBS going on over there, now they killed the kill board, I am sick of people sayin "well I put 100 octane in my 3.0l and it went like grease lighting now i'll i gotta do is find some 110 octane" Yeah right dumbass sure it did. Its getting old really quick and I am sick of being politically correct, think its time i start sayin what i think.

Justin H said:
THOSE BASTARDS!!!! They deleted my post! I even had a few newbies all lined up. DAMIT those guys don't have a sense of humor! I wasn't disn on anyone or enen bothering anyone. WTF is there problem?

21 - 40 of 40 Posts