Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was rollin on expressway over towards our shop when this new yellow stang convrt rollin on knock off R's with a 4.6l pulled up next to me and the old guy notcied the cobra emblem and started laughing and goosed the throttle, I just sat there and goosed it right back, we slowed down to 25mph, we nodded and went, I hooked first and the truck kicked sideways on me, The stang was out about 1/2 a length, then the splash came back and semi hooked, well as good as it gets anyway, and we started making up ground, as I went by I smiled and waved to him, the look on his face was worth the gas it took. His eyes were big as the splash made her move, when I finally shutdown I had a few lengths on him and he was seeing bling bling as the tail lights went pop. He pulled up next to me looked at the Cobra Emblem again but didn't laugh this time, then looked at my cocky ass grin i had and just shook his head and smiled. Not too bad for a lil Ranger and another hard day of working the streets of BiZnOtCh. :evil: and I am sure he had as much fun reliving his street racing days of his youth. PLEASE NOTE THAT TEAM SMURF DOES NOT PROMOTE STREET RACING AND CONSIDER ALL TYPES OF RACING BETTER LEFT FOR THE TRACK. DURING THIS PARTICULAR EVENT NO TRAFFIC LAWS WERE BROKE GOING BY THE POSTED NHRA SPEED LIMIT OF 320 MPH

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
thats pretty funny, not bad too for a truck, since ya know trucks aint fast ;)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah no ****, everyone knows that. He musta missed a shift. Are you sure he knew he was racing??? ;) :gok:

Later,
Ben

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ALL trucks are slow its impossible for them to be fast, come on man i thought you knew that.

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
DAMN boy! What are you running a Cobra engine in your Ranger?! I wonder if he was trying, unless you have some massive mods that you are not telling me about! LOL. Sounded like fun though. :thumbup:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well if ya got the snake emblems on your truck ya best back em up or ya would just be another lil poser. I have a 95 cobra 5.0 dropped between the fenders.

Vulcan Power said:
DAMN boy! What are you running a Cobra engine in your Ranger?! I wonder if he was trying, unless you have some massive mods that you are not telling me about! LOL. Sounded like fun though. :thumbup:

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CobraSplash said:
Well if ya got the snake emblems on your truck ya best back em up or ya would just be another lil poser. I have a 95 cobra 5.0 dropped between the fenders.

hmmmm, cobra emblems, backin em up, poser, you wouldnt be tryin to describe anyone would ya :evil:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ElwayLite said:

hmmmm, cobra emblems, backin em up, poser, you wouldnt be tryin to describe anyone would ya :evil:
I don't know anyone like that... Nooooo... (Just half of Rangerforum.com) :gok:

Later,
Ben

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmmmmmmmm now who would that be??????????????????????:damack:

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
or SVT emblems.

Ben L said:

I don't know anyone like that... Nooooo... (Just half of Rangerforum.com) :gok:

Later,
Ben
its even better when ya have SVT emblems :D

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah that or listing sythetic oil as a mod... wtf ever

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey guys, guess what i beat today ?????? my dick with my hand bwahahahahahahaha ... ive found it feels better if i take a sharpie and write SVT on my hand first :evil:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ElwayLite said:
hey guys, guess what i beat today ?????? my dick with my hand bwahahahahahahaha ... ive found it feels better if i take a sharpie and write SVT on my hand first :evil:
Unprecedented

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Damn.....

I just put an SVT badge on the Tractor running that SVT version Briggs....I feel stupid now, maybe I should take the one off my truck too. Oh well it was cool for awhile, now all the John Deeres wanna piece, I cant compete.....

No timmy today, just doesnt feel the same...

JTR : (

Attachments

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh get off it I like your SVT emblems, if they can put SVT emblems on a dam focus there is nothing wrong with them on a 4.0l ranger come on now JTR get off your depressed state. I didn't :flame: ya that hard the other day geez. :cussing:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No hard feelings.....

Just messing around, its cool, besides I like that emblem makes mine a little questionable, but unique. Im not depressed, just had a bad couple of weeks which I told you about K dawg. Thats all I will be back to my old self soon promise!

JTR :)

TIMMY!!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
3 Participants
GoldRanger
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing