Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, well my ford fairlane 95 NF got hit by the recent hail storm in Sydney and has come out with a lot of little dents in the bonnet, boot and roof :-(. I was just wondering what people thought was the best way to fix it (or whether it was worth fixing). Does anyone have a bonnet and boot for sale? :) They are only small dents but are quite obvious when you are up close to the car. Unfortunately it isnt covered by insurance either and I am looking to sell the car. Any advice or whatever people could give me would be appreciated, thanks.

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
Doesn't supercheap sell a dint puller? It's like a suction cup, and pulls the dint out...

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
there are places that deal with that sort of places if you can't do it yaself.
i don't know the names of them but a lot of the bigger smash repair places are usually agents for them. there are some that are mobile too

·
Registered
812 Posts
Try ringing a paintless dent remover they usally charge between $150-$400 a panel for hail damage depending on how bad it is, you would probably be better off getting a boot and bonnent from a wrecker in the same colour and get the roof fixed

·
kickerinthegutsbarry
568 Posts
cogo_81 said:
, you would probably be better off getting a boot and bonnent from a wrecker in the same colour and get the roof fixed
Pfft same colour, You ever seen two cars the same colour even when they are the same colour cogo?Some colours are much worse than others, what colour is your fairlane?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts