Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Agreed - good on ya buddy. Old fart 31 years old (Aussie Pete stumbles onto a garden rake and smacks his head realising he's a matter of a coupla weeks away from 31 himself).

And they said the good die young - great to see one of the good boys made another year!

Now, if only Ford delivered a nice shining XR8 Rebel for your birthday........

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Happy Birthday Ian

I have paid off a nice new Datsun 200b for your pressi you just need to cover the shipping costs

31 mate jeeez, no more drving in the 4000 rev mark hey!!!:wink2: :wink2: :thumbup: :wink2: :wink2: :thumbup: :wink2: :thumbup:

·
Australian TE50 AU1 Member
194 Posts
Happy Birthday Ian, my you get what you wish for, which I am sure will have a Ford badge on it!!

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Cheers mate! :cool: Good thing I ordered the walking frame with Pirelli stoppers on it for ya!! :D

And here's the FF party.. see if you can pick who's who!!! ;)

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
31!!!!! - OLD BASTARD!!!!!:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Nah, kidding man, have a great birthday:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Yep Happy Birthday Mate...

Have enjoyed your contributions to this board and hope to do so!!

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Happy Birthday mate, and advance condolences for your head on Sat & Sun mornings. :D

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Thankyou all very much.

Had a good day chasing up members for the club.

Had one red XR8 picked out and waited for the owner to come back and if the little old lady had change out of 60 years I'll go heave. Figured she wouldn't be interested and chickened out:(

Only had to go around the corner and here was my first series 2 TE 50. (apart form the MMS)

Red with private plates I just want one. Looked fantastic.
Just out of interest, the owner has and Auxr8 ute the TE 50, a Range Rover and a brand new VX GTS. Not to mention a brand new Mustang. With the noticable exception of the GTS the man is my hero.;)

The launceston dealer had a 220 kw XR8. Silver complete with the stickers. Also looked good but I think the TE would get my vote.

Waiting for me when I got home was the Rebel letter from Ford.
Pete you must have had a cyrstal ball:cool:

Laminge what a great offer. I think I will settle for you help with my seats thanks.

To the rest of you thanks for your best wishes.

Do I get one wish?
I will assume the answer is yes
Well I hope John and the F.F guys find a way (other than self funding from his own pocket) to keep the board as is.

Failing that I wish that the members we have and the many new member that will join us in the future will find a place to call home in the same spirit we know as Ford Forums

·
RACE
2,950 Posts
Happy birthday buddy!!!!

I won't say you're an old fart because before I know it I'll be right up there myself. :eek:

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Happy Birthday HSE2, have a good one matey. :D :D

·
BSR Field Agent
578 Posts
Happy Birthday HSE2, not long and you will be catching up to me........

Many Happy returns..

Nipper...

·
BA XR6T
111 Posts
Hey! Another year older eh...

Happy birthday mate!:D

·
Ford Member
520 Posts
Happy birtday mate! Hope you you have a good one!

What are you guys talking about? He is not old the bloke is 21 with an additional 10 years of experience!

Have a good one, and down one or two or maybe three... for the boys from FF! :D :cool: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts