Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
T5 Expert Operator
Joined
·
6,540 Posts
Happy Birthday,
I've never seen that person post in the Aussie Section???:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,588 Posts
Don't know who I'm wishing aHappy Birhtday, but who cares! - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:D :D :D
 

·
Crazed Cone Chaser
Joined
·
2,524 Posts
What the hell, I dont know who it is, but they should have a good day anyway.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
 

·
T5 Expert Operator
Joined
·
6,540 Posts
LOL, thing is where probably sayin Happy Birthday and the person's not hear to read it. :eek: Ahh well...
 

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
Joined
·
1,372 Posts
Sheila will be watching, don't worry. ;)

Sheila, I have already wished you a Happy Birthday in case I forgot on the day but HAPPY BIRTHDAY again... hope you had a good one. :D

Felicity:cool:
 

·
Old Car:BA XR6 New: 97 EL
Joined
·
1,031 Posts
Happy Birthday Sheila.

I dont think we will be seeing Ford people here anymore?
Ever since the news that FF was sinking, they stopped posting.

Maybe they abandoned the sinking ship?
 

·
T5 Expert Operator
Joined
·
6,540 Posts
Ahhh i c,
Yeah Ford Forum will never sink...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,023 Posts
Happy 27th! :p:D:cool:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,514 Posts
Happy Birfday Sheila! :D
 

·
Registered User
Joined
·
86 Posts
gtho4 said:
Happy birthday!
Geoff should give you a pay rise for a present. :D
I agree! and thanks for all the birthday wishes.
By the way, this is Sheila, not Geoff. Having trouble with my computer this morning, so I'm using Geoff's. In fact the Boss wasn't even here yesterday to buy me lunch for my birthday. He's taken a break for 3 days, driving down the Great Ocean Road in his Mustang Convertible - which he just took delivery of last Tuesday night.
:cool:
 

·
Shh i'm huntin more power
Joined
·
1,764 Posts
Geoff Polites said:


I agree! and thanks for all the birthday wishes.
By the way, this is Sheila, not Geoff. Having trouble with my computer this morning, so I'm using Geoff's. In fact the Boss wasn't even here yesterday to buy me lunch for my birthday. He's taken a break for 3 days, driving down the Great Ocean Road in his Mustang Convertible - which he just took delivery of last Tuesday night.
:cool:
Sheila,

You should tell him that a new mustang would make a excellent present and it would make up for the fact that he wasn't around to buy you lunch. Anyways hope you had a great day....

Jase
 

·
Registered User
Joined
·
86 Posts
Jase_ELXR8 said:


Sheila,

You should tell him that a new mustang would make a excellent present and it would make up for the fact that he wasn't around to buy you lunch.
Jase
If I behave, he might even let me borrow it for a weekend;)
 

·
gone
Joined
·
10,402 Posts
Happy Birthday

I would be asking for a decent lunch somewhere nice to make up Geoff not being available on the day!

Say, BBQ my [email protected]!:nuts:

and if he dosent do that I will give you a drive of my baby thats featured in the new Ford Performance magazine! (au2330+xr8)
All the best!:cool:
 

·
Registered User
Joined
·
86 Posts
laminge said:
Happy Birthday

I would be asking for a decent lunch somewhere nice to make up Geoff not being available on the day!

Say, BBQ my [email protected]!:nuts:

and if he dosent do that I will give you a drive of my baby thats featured in the new Ford Performance magazine! (au2330+xr8)
All the best!:cool:
:D Thanks Laminge - although Geoff has offered to buy me a BBQ Lunch at Tickford next Thursday (big spender!).

Looking forward to seeing your beastie - as well as all the other rides (Aussie Pete's, The Pig etc.). :cool: :cool: :cool:

Sheila
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top