Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
AU XR6HP Owner
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It will be hard to top last years V8 round at Sandown. This was the greatest round last year and even better if you were there. When the podium came in front of the grandstand all the ford fans inculding myself jumped the fence and got covered in champagne while we chanted FORD FORD FORD. was anyone else on this site there at the podium last year?

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
I hope Ford repeat their sucess from Sandown last year this year but I have to say that the HRT and K mart cars look to be the quickest down the straights and Sandown is a quick track which doesn't bode well for the Ford teams.:dead:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Wasn't there but I scared the shyte outta the dog from cheering so loud! He now knows not to come near me when the V8's or the 'pies are on the telly.. :s3

·
Copyright �2003
1,517 Posts
Adam W said:
I hope Ford repeat their sucess from Sandown last year this year but I have to say that the HRT and K mart cars look to be the quickest down the straights and Sandown is a quick track which doesn't bode well for the Ford teams.:dead:
That can't be right.... The Holden teams want to change the heads on their cars, because Ford has more straight line speed. :wtf:

Another thing I find annoying is that HRT effectively have 5 cars to gain data from. TWR/HRT x 5 times x 12 test days = 60 test days.

So why hasn't this been addressed or on the other hand, why hasn't a Ford team exploited this either? :eek:o1:

·
Registered
880 Posts
I actually missed that race on the TV due to the fact that i was errrr "entertaining" a lady friend of mine. It wasn't till 4 days after the race that i got to see the tape of it from a guy who taped it. What a race and what a day:MmM: :MmM: :MmM:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Adam W said:
The Pies, I gather there wouldn't be much cheering then.:s6: :s5
There's always one wise arse isn't there.. :s6:
Next year matey.. all the way!!!!

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Adam W said:
The Pies, I gather there wouldn't be much cheering then.:s6: :s5