Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.fastfords.org/fpforums/viewtopic.php?t=63
coomera bp @ 5.15pm-5.30pm
meet southsiders @ springwood macca's 6.15-6.30pm to leave there by 6.45pm to harry's to meet city n northsiders at shell service station on lutwyche rd just before newmarket rd..
harrys diner is on newmarket rd windsor....
all fords welcome....
wanna see a ford gathering for a change and make it a good turnout *crosses fingers*
all whom wanna take part post below..
hope you's can make it..
cheers ronnie

·
Phat Drift Damage Victim
985 Posts
I'll be at harry's as usual most likely, but I don't think I'll be meeting with you's as I got alot of things to do after work, I'll just rock up when I rock up like always

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i got some ppl interested.....reply only if your coming for sure.....

·
Bird of Rae
119 Posts
Well i will be there for sure, always am, prolly just cruise straight there tho, unless i have nothing else to do.... But yeah im in for sure....

·
100MPH Hunter
1,045 Posts
I am going to try and make it for about 7:30PM, is there going to be people there then???

·
Wanna Be Ford Owner
32 Posts
Yes TwinPiston, there will be very few poeple at Harry's at 7.30pm mostly cars start rollin in a endless line at about 8.30ish. I try to get there about 8ish so that we can get parking down the back of harrys, Anyways Tim and I will be there like always.... Anyone going the Aspley Macca tomorrow night!!!! We will be there too.. Unless big Guy with the dog is there, might meet in the Hypermarket Car then..... We'll see what happens!!

See Ya
Jo

·
Bird of Rae
119 Posts
Hey jo,
Yeah me and kay will be there as usual, prolly be over at the spot where we were last week at the hypermarket, unless that big guy with the bigger dog isnt there of course.... Well i will see you guys and maybe others on thursday then, au revoir....

·
XR82GO
1,539 Posts
TwinPiston said:
I am going to try and make it for about 7:30PM, is there going to be people there then???

Hey Corey
I might try to make it up there for some thing to do, provided both my mate and I dont have to start too early on Saturday. I still have your Mobile number and I'll give ya a message if i can make it...

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
7.30pm is around the time ppl start to rock up,as parking gets busy at 8pm ish..

im getting there around 7pm 7.30pm to make sure parking isnt a issue..

cya's there..

·
100MPH Hunter
1,045 Posts
Hey Sylox,
Yeah man I should be there, I will only be there for a little while cause I have a busy weekend, but should be there for about 2 hrs.

·
XR82GO
1,539 Posts
I still haven't found out when i start work on Saturday yet. Damm it. But you will definately hear from me if I can make it.
If not I WILL be at the Xr clubs Noosa cruise for sure...

·
100MPH Hunter
1,045 Posts
Yep cool not a prob. I am going to get some food tonight so I will be there earlier so as I get possibly get a table.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
should ring for a table corey..

cya's tonight..

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wonders whom is going considering the lack of hands..

:p i'll be at southside meet spot doing the run as planned i hope i aint alone on this. :p

·
100MPH Hunter
1,045 Posts
It could be raining tonight, I am still going to go, just to try the food.

·
347 cubic power!
171 Posts
Corey,

I have a free night. What is the plan for Harry's? - I wouldn't mind catching up with a few of you blokes.

You've got my number, but I don't have yours.

Matt.

·
NOW STARK EA
371 Posts
so where is everyone meeting from the north>?>

·
Registered
128 Posts
I will most probably drop past around 8ish maybe later...

Don't really know many of you, but would love to meet y'all. :), spot the guy in the dark red XF. :)

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sorry guys as i left around 6ish i never read the above replies..

tonight was pumpin around 20 ppl from ford sites turned up..

a few action packed moments,bike accident, rear fender bender thanx to a edgy cop beeping his horn,and a near accident against two cop cars..

alot of fresh cars turning up and alot of ppl..

overall wasnt a bad night,never saw anyone AT ALL at any of the meet spots but still had a ball..

cheers

·
100MPH Hunter
1,045 Posts
I met with Paul, who was given a coldie as he was driving in, but it was a good turn out.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts