Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New year

Please be safe on the roads, and whever you will be tonight.

BTW, whats your new year resolution?

·
The Deputy Dogg.
1,862 Posts
Happy new year all,
resolution, is to have over 270 rwkw in my gt, and that my first born in august, has ride home in GT as his/hers 1st car ride :)

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Happy new year all...

my new years resolution is to have a new ford in my garage (actually it wouldn't fit), by the end of the year... here's to BAII...!

B Safe!

·
100 SPEED LIMITED SILVAEA
1,043 Posts
happy new year ppls.

NUMBER ONE!!! my new years resolution is to crack 1000hp from a ford sohc inline six.

and organise my hectic life with cars... inline six kits, 5.0lt kits,my 3 cars, mates cars...

oh shit, i am gonna be busy!!

cheers.joe.

·
do YOU have rubber?
2,357 Posts
Happy New Year!!! Yay, I love this time of year! Although resolutions are a packet of poo IMO, I do like the thought of a clean slate. My "resolutions" are not car related (they're implicit :s5:). In 2004 I want to have started to or be ready to travel on a working holiday to Thailand, Laos, Vietnam and around Asia with some time in Europe too. I'll be craving the 5.0 by the time I get back :rofl2:

I also want to have my house / unit deposit saved. I've been good enough to avoid blowing (no pun intended) it on a CAPA kit, I hope it lasts!!!

Looking forward to more FF fun in 2004,
!Gn|T|0n

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
More cheer here! Enjoy whatever you are doing, and by all means be safe.

New Years resolution is simple and something i live life by:

Make this year better than the last.

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
Happy new yeah guys be safe.

I think I'm also not drinking got to save my money.

Whats going on me not drinking, afraid so its true.

·
FORD FREAK
257 Posts
Happy New Year to all.
And for the New Years Resolution, that is to stop partying so much and put some money into my new BA XR8 (when I get it in a few months) and the house I just bought.

·
Whats traction?
2,197 Posts
Happy New Year!!!!

I'm going with the forever broken new years resolution of quitting smoking. :AAHHH:

Hope everyone has a blast, even if it is booze free.

·
Movin!
2,924 Posts
Happy New Year to all

My resolution will be to save for a house, but by jeez it's bloody hard with blokes like GTP-200, Boss GT, mygt etc who are always putting up posts like "i've fitted this mod, i've fitted that mod"....

How the hell do ya save for a house when i succumb to peer group pressure in spending $$ on the ute?!!

·
do YOU have rubber?
2,357 Posts
kooky said:
More cheer here! Enjoy whatever you are doing, and by all means be safe.

New Years resolution is simple and something i live life by:

Make this year better than the last.
That's a very good resolution to make, I like it.

Rodderz said:
Happy New Year to all

My resolution will be to save for a house, but by jeez it's bloody hard with blokes like GTP-200, Boss GT, mygt etc who are always putting up posts like "i've fitted this mod, i've fitted that mod"....

How the hell do ya save for a house when i succumb to peer group pressure in spending $$ on the ute?!!

I know what you mean! I live with 2 other rev heads and it's hella hard to not spend money on your car :s5

·
Copyright �2003
1,517 Posts
Happy New Year!! :band:

My resolution is to hold out until the series 2 is released. :AAHHH:

·
Wildlife Photographer
1,413 Posts
I wish everyone a happy and fruitfull 2004 !

My resolution is to pull the finger that's been comfortably up my
arse for years....out. And do something with my life.

Cheers, Paul

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Have a good one everybody!
Theres a slab of JD and Coke sitting there eyeing me off and ill give it what for tonight!;)

My resolution is to give up smoking!

Have a good one guys,
Brad

·
BOFH
7,560 Posts
Happy new year. All you ypunguns go and have fun, us parents will be having a quiet one.

Resolution? the give up smoking one and trying to satisfy this damn mod bug that has bitten me.

·
I am a Turbo Wanker
2,379 Posts
My share of the New years party that some of the E-series boys will be attending:

New Years resolution, buy a Subaru Liberty RX... hmmm. :angel:

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
Happy new years to all of the FF members and their families. Have a good night all...i will be at work :( from 11pm to 7am. New years resolution for me hmmm actually to go overseas.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts