Ford Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys know about these body kits being offered on base model Falcons and Fairmonts?

Looks very similar to the perig one except it includes mesh front and back!

·
Forever Ford Follower
558 Posts
Got a link to the site or any pics??

Hooorah - 100 posts and only took me about 5 months to do it.. geez at this rate i'll hit 10,000 posts ... never.. ;)

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I don't

I have a little book but I doubt the picture will scan so you can see what I am talking about:(

·
The cat in the hat
400 Posts
Will let you know when the people who are supposed to be selling them get more than the little book with the Sh!tty picture....
Ford send out an envelope of these books but have supplied no further information on them.....no part numbers prices or availabilty......typical FMC:(

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
partsguy said:
Will let you know when the people who are supposed to be selling them get more than the little book with the Sh!tty picture....
Ford send out an envelope of these books but have supplied no further information on them.....no part numbers prices or availabilty......typical FMC:(
That is nearly word for word what the dealer said............

·
The cat in the hat
400 Posts
Yes...really a transit king...all 2.3L DOHC 16v fuel injected power packed fridge on wheels!

Yes it was a painfull step down from an XH XR6 ute.....:(

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
partsguy said:
Have seen the flyers that you're talking about....I think this is meant to be a appetiser...or a teaser.....just to give you some idea of what's coming.....

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
What sort is this? Pic taken at local FTE dealer.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Another pic. Classy looking ute I reckon.:p

Attachments

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
Chaps said:
looks a bit ricey, especially with the wheels. I guess seeing it in it's entrety would be a bit better..
Nah man! The wheels ROCK! The ricey bit has to be the front skirt! I like the lowered suspension on it too....must be aftermarket!!!

·
Australian Torana Member
46 Posts
Morgs said:
Hmmm... maybe with the XR front lights it'd look good
Yeah, XR lights and some side skirts. With big arse front bars you need skirts to match otherwise it just doesn't look right.

·
The cat in the hat
400 Posts
Got the dealer package on Havoc kits today....

They are the Perigrine kit. Have been tested by Fmc and fully approved complete with Fmc warranty....

Only 300 kits will be available. They come pre-painted in a big box ready to fit.

As usual our new car manager is being a total knob and shows no interest at all........you would hate to show innititive towards something that might just turn around some slow selling cars!!!:nuts:

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
HSE2 said:
Why only three hundred??

Thanks for the info!!:D
Probably the exercise is designed to clear out stock of existing cars in dealerships to make way for Barra. May also be designed to give Falcon a bit of "hype" leading to next model Falcon....

·
Old Car:BA XR6 New: 97 EL
1,031 Posts
rallyman said:

Probably the exercise is designed to clear out stock of existing cars in dealerships to make way for Barra. May also be designed to give Falcon a bit of "hype" leading to next model Falcon....
They cant go from AUII to AV. They need something to bridge the gap. ala AUIII

1 - 18 of 18 Posts