Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Explorer Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright ford. I worked for you and with you for more than 11 years but this one tops the heap. I just ordered a 2001 Expedition with leather seats, but you have no option available for heated seats? Why? The Eddie Bauer offers heated seats while you cruise around paying for and advertising their name! Why not my 2001 with comf and conv group along with premium sport appearance package. I had to buy 2 packages totalling close to $2500.00 for you to allow me to spend $1400.00 on leather ... why not let me spend more on heated leather? All the connections are in the wire harness!! I feel better now, even though I'll be freezing my tush next winter.

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
If I were you, I'd send that e-mail to Ford. If you do please let me know. I want the e-mail address for myself. I have some comments for 'em as well. :D

·
Explorer Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You don't think it's too harsh for the boys at Ford to read do you?

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
No, not at all. Somebody needs to tell them.

·
Explorer Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stacy,

As you requested I have written to Ford Motor Company about this concern. Supposedly they'll get back to me in 3 days - we'll see. I buttered them up a bit with my employment with them and thanked them in advance for their attention to this matter. If you go to ford.com and hit contact us at the bottom it will give you a bunch of subject specific e-maill addresses.

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Thanks for the info Mrs. Sween. I'll go to the Ford site tomorrow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
2 Participants
Stacy94PGT
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing