Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:angel: Hi Guys! Am new to this but would like to post a pic of the 3 citric acid pursuit utes I took at Heathcote. Could someone tell me how to do this. I had a fantastic day, thanx to the organisers. :cheer:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Angelbaby........ Welcome to the madhouse! (sorry, I mean forum)...So you like Pursuit utes, eh? Mmmmmmm!

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
Charliewool said:
Angelbaby........ Welcome to the madhouse! (sorry, I mean forum)...So you like Pursuit utes, eh? Mmmmmmm!
Welcome to the Forums hope you dont have to much truoble finsing where everthing is. Great to see some fore ladies on the site. Charliewool you could not help yourself could you :angel:

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Welcome angelbaby and enjoy, as you would have seen from the Heathcote Drag Day we are all "fairly" sane some less so than others! Was a great fun day at heathcote glad it motivated you to join the madness.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanx guys for your welcome. :beer2: I reckon it'll take me a little while to navigate my way thru all this. But it'll be fun trying. :angel:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
angelbaby said:
Thanx guys for your welcome. :beer2: I reckon it'll take me a little while to navigate my way thru all this. But it'll be fun trying. :angel:
Think I've got it. Woohoo!!!!!!!!!

thanx for ur help

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
gday angelbaby and welcome!

what do you drive? or is it one of those utes?!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tickford2001 said:
gday angelbaby and welcome!

what do you drive? or is it one of those utes?!
tickford2001, nah not one of my utes (I wish). :eek:hman: I currently own a Magna TF V6 exec sedan but I am in the process of getting another car. Was looking at the Cougar but looks like I might be getting a BMW318is :hy:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts