Ford Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Probe Member
104 Posts
well since the supercharger went south due to me refusing to loose the AC, im getting money together for a turbo setup, college is expensive you know, but i will have turbo cause a friend of mine blew up his impala ss with the NOS and that was only after using nos like four times, anyways nos is cheating in my personal opinion, kinda like an athlete on drugs well anyways as soon as i develop the film of the pics of my car during and after the rebuilt i will post them here or in probetalk, now im flat broke thanks to college BUT now i have a bad ASS 3.0 with engine rebuilded ported and polished and man does it roar with that OBX dual canister muffler man i even beat a guy in a pgt that is fixed up according to the owner man i should be hitting constant 14s hopefully this coming week at the racetrack whoo hoo well laters

·
Probe Member
104 Posts
hey vulcan here it goes if you do remove the ac from your car then the pulley will be taking over the place where the ac hoses stick out which would enable you to have the supercharger to be located where the battery is so it does clear the hood and no holes so you get a probe that looks stock but its a beast in the inside if you do want to get the supercharger idea going on email me and i will help you out so you can do it as i told you i decided to give up the supercharger cause i have to have ac here in south cali

·
Probe Member
104 Posts
i think i posted how much it was going to cost in probetalk including the details of the whole set up off top of my head was going to be like around 1000 something with a vortech supercharger which can go all the way up to 20 psi

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.