Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
X-TRAIL 4X4
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy

Just come across this site and had a read of some of the posts and info was great, so I thought i would sign up. :thumbup:

BTW Does anyone know what is happening about the 300+, Will it make production:?: , or has it been shelved:?: :?:

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Welcome!:D

Not sure about the 300+, there have been a number of rumours saying thats its been canned....

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Yeah welcome Stealth00, as far as i know they've decided to stop making the 300+, too costly and the money spent on the 300+ can go to development on falcon. So yeah i think it's shelved for the moment. But i reckon some of the 300+ bits can give us a clue of what the GT is going to be. There suppose to be releasing the GT in 2002. :D :D

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
ooops, sorry bout the pic, it was suppose to be in another thread.:(

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Stealth00 said:

BTW Does anyone know what is happening about the 300+, Will it make production:?: , or has it been shelved:?: :?:
Welcome to the board Stealth00:)

What I believe is happening with the 300+ is that it will be going ahead regardless. Ford have told AEC/MILLARD to provide a business case, if then they feel it's viable, they may produce it out of the factory. If not, AEC/MILLARD will still go ahead and build the car, I think they've spent too much on it for them to just drop it!

Should know for sure soon..

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Kiwi : WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUP?!

Aussie : G'DAY MATE

Translation : MATE = DINGO

:WH: :WH: :WH: :WH: :WH: :WH: :WH: :?: :eek: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :CraZ:

:rolleyes:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
My money's on AEC/Millard making the coupe. Ford and Tickford have too much on their plate at the moment to take on something like the coupe.
The money's better spent on other projects like the T-Series, XR's and Barra/Raptor anyway... :rolleyes:

Pritesh, Knock it off. :fmad: Start a new thread for christ's sake. Last warning...:thumbdown :evil2:

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Pritesh, Knock it off. Start a new thread for christ's sake. Last warning...
Is that a threat?
- i was only greatting the new kid on the block in two different lasnguages, geeeeeeeeeeeees:( :( :( :(

just cause you're a moderator.:thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:
Is that a threat?
- i was only greatting the new kid on the block in two different lasnguages, geeeeeeeeeeeees:( :( :( :(
just cause you're a moderator.:thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown
No it's not a threat. It's a suggestion. If you're going to take part in the conversation then I have no problem with that. But when you post useless things like that it serves no purpose. You've been doing it for a while now and there are a few of us who are bloody annoyed by it.
All I'm saying is start a new thread if you want to goof off.

·
X-TRAIL 4X4
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thankx

Thankx for the welcome guys. :thumbup:

It is great be able to chat to like-minded Ford fanatics

Also thankx for the warning Big Block Ford I can see how this site could become very addictive.

Cheers for now

1 - 11 of 11 Posts