Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Probe Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'll bet a lot of you know me from PT. I think I like this place a little better. I'm not trying to trash PT, but I feel some of the same things that Damon felt and vented about. I'm not quite used to everything yet, but I'll figure it out.
Oh, and how much does it rock that we HARDCORE-GL Tuners have our own little spot?!?!?!?!?!? :cheer:

·
Probe GL Member
77 Posts
Personally while I am somewhat impressed with FF... PT is still my home, it's been around a lot longer, and was the first forum to support my obsession.

I do like some of the features here, but I guess my main problem is the color scheme... it bores and depresses me. greyish tan brown??? orange and blue???

Give me the PT blue and white any day... far more uplifting.

·
Probe GL Member
77 Posts
On second thought... maybe it's because my GL is white and my LX is blue... lol

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Soon you will have the option to be able to select from a few different color schemes.

What's up DaProbe

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
190 Posts
Wasup guys

Hardcore GL powa!!!
PT is back online now:) [edit] atleast until tonight [/edit] But this is our little GL hangout, SWEET!
Good to see you guys over here! I can't wait to do a few more mods and ditch that damn slush box, I was just beat by a vtec last night:( Haha, for once this racer wasn't a smurfhole either! But he had a stick and I had 4 passengers so uhh, that's my excuse and i'm sticking to it:s3

·
Probe Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PT is home, but I think I'm moving :MUha: For me PT is too damn large with the same questions being asked over and over again! It takes up too much time to look through stuff and the lounge has become obnoxious. I'll still check there because that's where one of my POC forums (ESPOC) is located though.

I'm still impressed that we GLs have our own forum....so happy!

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
personally FF is home to me, but i still check PT anyways. i really like FF because it is more easy going and easier to use.

can't beat the GL forum!!! :coo:

GL Powa!!!!!!!

·
Hardcore GL Tuning
95 Posts
Its good to see most of us made it over to FF. Hopefully we can keep this area (GL section) busy enough to even get our own moderator!
Cybervampyre- Hows the GL running these days?

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
190 Posts
anomaly said:
Actually she's been pissin' me off lately. I need to get her fixed up when I save up some more $$$ still awaiting on that...
Need to install a new front poly filled motor mount I have, and change out the cat converter. Replace my Jacobs box with a new one, and hmmm a few small things. Then I need to either get a chip or atleast start on the damn tranny swap. Things are defn' going slow over here. How's your car/you been?

·
Hardcore GL Tuning
95 Posts
cybervampyre said:

Actually she's been pissin' me off lately. I need to get her fixed up when I save up some more $$$ still awaiting on that...
Need to install a new front poly filled motor mount I have, and change out the cat converter. Replace my Jacobs box with a new one, and hmmm a few small things. Then I need to either get a chip or atleast start on the damn tranny swap. Things are defn' going slow over here. How's your car/you been?
Yeah, I hear ya on the $$ situation. Being in school with loans sucks. Anyways, mine is half frozen thanx to the colorado weather (30F in the days, 2F at nite). Other than that, strong as ever. I will get another chance to road test it though in 2 weeks (schools out and I drive back to socal.).
What happened to the Jacobs ignition system? My buddy just bought the Firecore (?) 1000 from Jacobs but the connections werent right for his VW jetta.
At least you got yours all installed completely! :lol:

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
anomaly said:
Its good to see most of us made it over to FF. Hopefully we can keep this area (GL section) busy enough to even get our own moderator!
i'm gonna be the new moderator for this section! i got a confirmation on that today! :bcool:

just waiting for Marqman to get it setup for me! :rockon:

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
190 Posts
anomaly said:

What happened to the Jacobs ignition system? My buddy just bought the Firecore (?) 1000 from Jacobs but the connections werent right for his VW jetta.
At least you got yours all installed completely! :lol:
Well... I have bad luck with my aftermarket:p, This is my second box that I have on there now and it's cracked in 2 places from heat!!! So they're sending me their newest system, not quite yet available to the public supposedly. So i'll tell you guys how it goes. My car has a miss once it warms up so i'm sure it's due to the box.
Late,
Mike

·
Hardcore GL Tuning
95 Posts
Cybervampyre-
definitely let us know how the new box works out for you. I am still considering upgrading my own ignition system but am torn between the Jacobs and the MSD set ups.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts