Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Classic Mustang Member
92 Posts
I have to admit I been doing a lot of that four letter word that begins with a "W" myself lately. But, hey it puts food on the table.

Seems to me at one time I was a little discourge about the output this forum had. It's closest competition has less members then here and yet places more threads then here. Even though most of them are (and I know I won't win friends over what I'm about to say next) inert (and yes someday I plan on re-upping after my self-imposed exile [don't ask]). Still it is conversation and to some degree some of it is interesting! So maybe a lot of it is in getting to know one another over time and since this board is relatively new.........

So, uhhh SuperDave & Big Block Ford what do you do for a living (for crying out loud got to start someplace)?:s5

·
Vintage Mustang Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We're up to three! I'm retired; 30 year career as a high school teacher and 10 years in public safety. I spin wrenches as a part-time "fun money" activity

·
Administrator
5,173 Posts
ZoNiE said:
I have to admit I been doing a lot of that four letter word that begins with a "W" myself lately.
Hehe That had me worried for a bit there ZoNiE. I think we have to talk about allsorts of everyday stuff to keep it interesting.
I used to be a Ford mechanic and now I am dairy farming. It is quite hard work but if I can aquire more land and build the business a little larger then I hope to afford fulltime emloyees and have a constant income without the workload.
Was the fishing any good dave. Lake or sea fishing.

·
Vintage Mustang Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mfp4073: No, you're the moderator. I'm just trying to find out how many people read this board and, in the process, get some dialog going. Sometimes days will go by with no input. I don't know if the sponsors of this site advertise in Mustang publications but there needs to be more action. I was drawn here by a comment made on another forum.

G

·
hi guys-I'm not sure what topic I'm in.kinda new at this forum stuff(and computers too for that matter). I was looking at the taurus sho site but not much going on there.I'm in louisiana it's only about 7:15 here

·
Classic Mustang Member
92 Posts
Whew! What a day. Just got home after attending a trophy show, one cruise and checking out another trophy show. My car won first place (in Mustang class) at the first show, the cruise was a bust :p and I was too late for the second show....otherwise.

Anywho, greetings everyone. A little about myself. Well, I'm older than dirt, drive what is in my signature (as well as my name). I'm a wild and crazy man by trade and when I settle down I take care of my own business doing custom residential design and drafting (oops can't forget the additions, mini-storages, etc, etc, etc and one more etc.) I've done some strange things in my life. But, more about that later....for now - ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

·
Administrator
5,173 Posts
shomom10 said:
hi guys-I'm not sure what topic I'm in.kinda new at this forum stuff(and computers too for that matter). I was looking at the taurus sho site but not much going on there.I'm in louisiana it's only about 7:15 here
hI shomom.forums and puters are fun but kinda addictive i find.

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
mfp4073 said:
yep, addictive, but just don't let anyone tell her about ebay.com!!!! (opps, just did):s6: :s6: :s6: :s6:
Shhhhhhh! :s6:

·
Classic Mustang Member
92 Posts
Good weekend!

Went to the Air Force JROTC car show today (Sunday) and came back the Marine Corps Choice Award.:s6: 46 awards and counting.

Everyone have a good week and to the U.S. bunch Happy Thanksgiving!

·
Mod/Vintage Mustang Member
239 Posts
ZoNiE said:
Good weekend!

Went to the Air Force JROTC car show today (Sunday) and came back the Marine Corps Choice Award.:s6: 46 awards and counting.

Doesn't that mean you have to enlist or something like that? :wtf:

·
cougar/bulletbird member
74 Posts
i'm here too! actually i'm almost here, my dsl is only connecting at between 6k and 14k (can you imagine a dsl line connecting slower than an old 14.4 modem?). dsl people will be here again today to try and figure out how the phone company screwed this one up! later, hawkrod

·
Administrator
5,173 Posts
ZoNiE said:
Good weekend!

Wow that sounds pretty successful.I havn't got anything exciting to report.Superdave FISHING what happened .Are you frying up the fish right now or what.

·
Administrator
5,173 Posts
hawkrod said:
i'm here too! actually i'm almost here, my dsl is only connecting at between 6k and 14k (can you imagine a dsl line connecting slower than an old 14.4 modem?). dsl people will be here again today to try and figure out how the phone company screwed this one up! later, hawkrod
I wish I had dsl. You would have to expect better than what you are getting tho to make it worth it.How much does it cost over there hawkrod.

·
Vintage Mustang Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK, we've established that this forum does get some action. Now, lets talk about early Mustangs!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts