Ford Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
04 Eddie & 98 Stang
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 weeks ago, I took my Expedition into Firestone to replace the struts and front driver side ball bearing, last night while driving on the interstate, my speed capped out at 70 and started to rapidly decline while the engine revved up really high! There was no check engine light or anything. Now, it will go no faster than 30mph and will not go into reverse. I took it to Firestone and they found the following codes: C1145, C1155, C1704, C1709, C1710, and U1262. They then referred me to a transmission shop, who told me that these codes should have nothing to do with my transmission. I've had this Eddie since early 2005, it has over 120,000 miles, and I keep the maintenance up on it and on schedule. What could have caused all these codes all at once and all of a sudden? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :BW::angry:

·
2002 F150 XLT
11,030 Posts
The first 2 are front wheel speed sensor codes, the next 3 are rear speed sensor codes, the U code is Communication Bus Fault. It could be a connection or ground problemin the circuit. Check around the hood hinges where the wires are and see if there;s something amiss there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts