Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Well a few days ago i was delievering a part to a mechanics shop(i work at autozone) and i had to take my probe to take it. Well on the way back i pulled on to Manchester Rd. and as i shifted into 2nd i heard this long snap/bang, and my car was going no where. What had happened ,as i later found out, my drivers side C-V shaft came out of my tranny and was grinding the splines. The shop looked at it and found i had TONS of axel shavings and less than a quart of gear oil!! They got as mush shavings out as possible and refilled the tranny gear oil. Well its drivable but i don't trust the tranny now since there are still some debris in it.

I NEED TO FIND A CHEAP GT!! NOW MY CHANCE TO GET ONE INSTEAD OF MY SLOW SE! IF I DON'T FIND ONE I'LL HAVE TO BUY A CHEAP HONDA!!! PLEASE HELP!

P.S. LIZ YOU FOUND A AWSOME GTS, I NEED YOUR HELP, FO REAL!

LATER ALL! SNACKS

·
OKPOC - OKC Chapter Prez
105 Posts
I'll sell you mine for $4,000... only thing is that it's got 103k miles....

it runs like new though, and i've always used synthetics in it...

but i'm keeping my NOS kit for my next car. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Well new info! I sold my probe and got a 1998 Ford F-150 2WD w/towing package!!! For $10K, w/ 69K miles. Now tell me thats not a killer deal!! I still plan to buy another probe in the future, cause i went from awsome gas mileage to not so good. But hey its RWD!!! and a V8, and cause its a tow package its got POSI!!!!
later
snacks

·
"Sweet Pea"
172 Posts
snacks2181 said:
Well new info! I sold my probe and got a 1998 Ford F-150 2WD w/towing package!!! For $10K, w/ 69K miles. Now tell me thats not a killer deal!! I still plan to buy another probe in the future, cause i went from awsome gas mileage to not so good. But hey its RWD!!! and a V8, and cause its a tow package its got POSI!!!!
later
snacks
i wanna see...ill have to come up to AutoZone and look at it. What color? How much ya get for the probe?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts