Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Probe SE Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1996 Probe SE. I am in the process of doing some modifacations. The car is a deep purple and I haveing a hard time deciding what to do with it(other then repainting it another color) I want to put on some or a raceing stripe. I was thinking of yellow, but if it looks bad then, well there is nothing I can do about it. Please anyone, write back some feedback on what you think. who knows mabe someone out thier has seen a purple probe with yellow, and thought it looked cool.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yellow is ricey. :thumbdown:

I would go with a deep blue or a white possibly.

If you are looking for apperance mods do

Wheels
Interior Painting
Tint
Clear Corners
Paint Your Taillights
Neons
etc..

·
Just some guy...
553 Posts
Why don't you photoshop a pic and see what it will look like? That way you can decide what you'd like. I did the same when I did my hood scoop. Many people said it was 'ricey' but after it was said and done, I've have a number of compliments on it. In the end your the one that has to live with it so choose what will make you happy. ;)

P

·
0 Posts
I dont think yellow stripes would look on a purple car. They just dont go together... I would go either black or white.

If your looking for other exterior mods:
- body kit
- spoiler
- rims
- lowering springs, struts
- tint..
- etc, I got a 1001 more ideas I could go on forever.

Gil Star, yes PS is a good idea, but not everyone has the program or the skills for that matter.

·
Probe GT Member
4 Posts
I say go for a nice Gray or silver stripe. Then it gives you something to work with inside for a color scheme.

·
Probe SE Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Different color

Thanks for the sugestions. Now Im thinking Black Or white. Im thinking white would be more noticable though. Well noticable is what I want. What do you think?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts