Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BA Engine Control Management/ POSSIBLE REPROGRAMMING CAPABILITY

Hello there,

I am calling on on BA Falcon owners to see if I can get a lending hand as we might have a break through with E.C.M. reflashing capablility.

What I require if possible is a photograph of the tag that is stuck on the side or top of the Engine Control Module, or any other identification on the ECM.

If you don't have a camera then a detailed explaination of what is written on there would be good.

Also with this info could you tell me what Year/ Month and Body and Engine/Drivetrain combination you also have.

This info will help to let me know just how many catch codes are out there. Please send any info to me at [email protected]

All I can say at this stage is....

GIVE THE POWER TO THE PEOPLE..

Thanx

Barry

·
BluePrint Bandit
149 Posts
GT-P, is that tag the one thats about 12mm high and 80mm long or something (white with black lettering/numbering)? If so then i just went to take a photo of mine for you but it has come off... it was there the other day when i was checking things :fraz: Theres nothing there now... sorry mate, i would of liked to have been able to help. Good luck with this project though.

cheers,
Matt

·
Banned
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Matt,

Thats the one but never mind thanks for the iterest anyhow.

Still need catch codes for the XT's auto and manual also GT manual.

·
BA XR8 - yeehaaaaaa!!!
72 Posts
on it's way

·
X-DM!!
1,114 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
HEHEHEHEHEHEEH I saw it but wasnt sure if it was the ECM or not.

Will take a photo and send over to Barry on the weekend.

BTW. Thanks for the air intake barry. Was dead easy to fit and looks real neat. Looks like the thing belongs there from factory.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts