Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, we have a one week english assignment, on ANYTHING, and me being me, I chosen Bathurst:rolleyes: :D .
So, I need your help...
All pictures would be greatly appreciated, post 'em here on this thread so others can enjoy too.:cool:
Also, does any one hav a good pic of Mt. Panoroma, where it says in huge letters at the top, MOUNT PANORAMA??? - that sends chills down my spine, tah.:cool:

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
Check DJR.com.au I think they have a history section so you might get some pics of DJ's old Bathurst beasts.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Adam W said:
Check DJR.com.au I think they have a history section so you might get some pics of DJ's old Bathurst beasts.
I can get pics of cars and etc very easily, I was after pics of the mount...

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Space Lord said:
Try us at the Ford Discovery Centre. We may have something like this in our archive room.
E mail address is [email protected]
Tell them i sent you
Done, thanks!:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DONUT KING said:
What do ya need dude, I live at Bathurst till saturday and can borrow a digital camera at the drop of a hat ;) :D
Hehe, you're gonna regret that!:D
If you can, can you get some pics of the top, where it says in kick butt leters MOUNT PANORAMA please?;)
And also the Start/Finsh line:D .
Tah

·
How bloody Hot is it ??!!
264 Posts
I've got photographs of the start/finish, Shell Corner and the Corner that had XR8 all through it..
Not good ones, and the have a white XR6 VCT in them...
I'll bring them in to work and whack them on the scanner asnd see how they go...

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DONUT KING said:
Heheh what start finish line Pritesh? It's not painted there again yet after they resurfaced it :eek: :nuts:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Oh yeah, I forgot it was a public road!:rolleyes:
Any ideas then?!:(

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DONUT KING said:
No go pritesh, weather aint been too clear here and the photos aren't turning out wel enough, sorry. :(
Thats cool, not your fault.;) ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts