Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my names anthony...i need some help. Im looking to buy a flowmaster ssytem or setup for my recently purchased 2003 ford crown victoria lx sport....ive heard great things about flowmaster, but i looked online and there seems to be no bolt on exhaust systems....any help?ideas?please, any suggestions are welcome...thanks.

-Coz

·
Registered
833 Posts
First off, Flowmaster is overrated. They do not offer stainless steel systems, last I checked, so don't spend your money on them. I installed Flowmaster mufflers on my CV wagon less than two years ago and they're already falling apart because they're aluminized steel, not stainless.

What I would recommend is to go to a shop and tell them you want free-flowing catalytic converters, an H-pipe, and stainless steel mufflers. Make sure to go with a baffled muffler design. You'd be best with either dual 2.25" piping or single 3" piping, but do not go with dual 2.5"- you'll lose a lot of bottom end power if you do.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey freshmeat, jus wanted to say thanks for ur help and advice....i went ahead and did the h pipe like u said, and speedworld (the place i had it done) did a custom dynomax system for me......the ultra flow ss mufflers i have sound awesome! screw flowmaster...although evrything cmae to almost 1200, im really satisfied and notice a real power improvement when i floor it. thanks alot freshmeat, soon ill get some pics up...itll be one sick vick when im done.peace

-Coz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts