Ford Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gday guys,

my brother in law has gone and got his fiance up the duff hence meaning that now the proposed wedding has had to be shifted forward 6 months.

he hasnt got any wedding cars at all, he was just going to use his AU forte, his missus lancer and his uncles VT wagon! so ive decided that this isnt good enough and im going to organise a few nice cars for them as a surprise.

Soooooo, im looking for 3 or 4 BA GTs ideally, colour isnt important. The wedding is on the 28th of February. Im not sure about payment, I could definately provide fuel/food/drinks and possibly a bit of extra cash for helping out. Im sure we can work something out!

If anyone can help out it would be most appreciated, even if its not a GT, XR8s etc also would be great.

Cheers

Dave

·
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, I will add that this is the Saturday before the FPV open day, so just keep that in mind before committing!

The wedding will be in the early afternoon, so you would have plenty of time to touch up your car afterwards in preparation for the show if youre entered...

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
Hope you get some help mate. I remember more than a few GT's and GTP's on our last cruise lets hope they put there hand up.

·
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeh im hoping that they will read this! thought id just put a general thing up first, but ill contact those guys individually if i dont have any luck

the fact that its the day before the FPV day is a pain in the butt, but its locked in so thats that

if i dont have any luck at all with the BA GT/XR8/XR6 thing then ill be looking for 2 more SPRINTS to go along with mine! Jeff??!

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
I know I'm committed to doing one in February sometime for a mate but if it isn't the same weekend then I'd consider helping out.

Cheers
Russ

·
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
russellw said:
I know I'm committed to doing one in February sometime for a mate but if it isn't the same weekend then I'd consider helping out.

Cheers
Russ
thanks russ, that would be fantastic! let me know when you work out which date your other commitment is.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Yeah you can put me down Dave,it should be good to see 3 GTs there at the wedding.
Cheers John

·
Black 200kw wheel barrow
3,554 Posts
isnt he a lucky fella!

Forte lancer and VT wagon as wedding cars! haha
i dont think the missus would have ever let him forget that one

hope it all goes well
be sure to take some pics :hy:

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I also believe that Cam GTP200 has offered his services,that's great looks like you have your 3 GTs.
Cheers John

·
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeh thanks guys! it should look awesome with the 3 GTs!

steve i will be in contact over the next week.

thanks once again guys :hy:

·
Sideways..
1,652 Posts
We want wedding photos now!

Mainly the cars.. but if theres any hot ladies at the wedding feel free to put them in too ;)

·
Registered
454 Posts
That'll cost you the bridesmaid's phone numbers tickford2001 ;)

Hope the day goes great & remember to take plenty of piccies.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
I too am looking for a black GT or GTP for my friends wedding in April in Sydney, there is a thread on the subject HERE but sadly the responses were nothing as positive as this thread (or as intelligent, for the most part!) :MrSparkle

We have a fleet of black XR6T's and one black XR8 so far, but the groom is insistent on riding ONLY in one of FPV's finest!! :s6:

·
Road Warrior
489 Posts
Mr Sparkle said:
We have a fleet of black XR6T's and one black XR8 so far, but the groom is insistent on riding ONLY in one of FPV's finest!! :s6:
Sparkle, I think he may have to go & buy one himself if he want a ride in one to his own wedding.

Cheers

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Maximus said:
Sparkle, I think he may have to go & buy one himself if he want a ride in one to his own wedding.

Cheers
Funny you should mention it, but he's actually going to be providing one of the XR6T's for it, which he will be receiving just before!!!

·
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
maybe he should change his order then!!! ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts