Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
New to the Ford Game
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
does anyone have an original heater and controller for an XR/XT that they are willing to part with? If not, who know's where I can get one?

·
Registered
80 Posts
XW-XY heater boxes may be able to be adapted to fit, but you would definately need XR/XT heater controls,

Hope this helps you, could anyone else confirm the compatability of XW/XY bits??

·
gilbiegt351
166 Posts
theedmancometh said:
Hello,
does anyone have an original heater and controller for an XR/XT that they are willing to part with? If not, who know's where I can get one?

If you are stuck pm me I will see what I can dig up in the shed.

Regards James.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Which one do you want , the one with the fan or the ram flo one? I've got a couple of ram flo ones with good cores and controls.
Regds,
Tote

·
Registered
463 Posts
lukeh said:
ZA Fairlane are exactly the same...aswell the whole heater set-up is .
I'm not so sure about that, I think the cxontrols are different. I bought one at a swap meet cos I thought the chrome control plate would look better that the plastic one and it dosent fit in the dash. The actual heater boxes would be the same though I'd Imagine.
regds,
Tote

·
New to the Ford Game
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the help guys. I managed to purchase an original XR heater setup and dash fascia plate for AU $30 off Ebay. Unfortunately it didn't come with any controls though. Any ideas of what Falcons/Fairlanes I could get some controls off?

Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts