Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ambrose 2003 Champion!!!
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just built some enclosures for my two Pioneer subs, but I need to cover them. Where can I get that carpet like stuff, that you see the enclosures in the shops covered in? Does Autobarn sell it? Thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi,

U can buy that stuff CHEAP at Trash n Treasure in Thomastown...how did u set up your enclosure? I'm interested cause I wanna put 2 12"s in my EB and I've got some ideas but I'd like to hear what others have done...Thanks!

·
Gonna fit a twin cam
356 Posts
Clark rubber also sell auto/marine carpet. From memory its about $25 per meter, and about 1.8 meters wide. Good quality stuff also.

·
Whats traction?
2,197 Posts
Make sure you don't get the rubber backed stuff... A mate gave some to me to carpet the sub box I was building him. The rubber backing was so stong I had to nail it to the wood because staples and glue couldn't hold it!

·
Ambrose 2003 Champion!!!
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks heaps, ill check it out this weekend :)

xe351-I got two 10"s, I built two seperate boxes because i have an LPG tank, so I can put one in each side. Soon its coming out though so they can sit in behind the seats. One thing that is important is to make your enclosures to the volume the manufacture suggests, that way you can give you subs the best chance of performaing at their best.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts