Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ZX2 Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

These are only a few older pictures, I have alos lowered it, and painted the mirrors to match the car.
I don't have any pictures of my Bronco, it is kinda ugly right now, it needs a little Kemo. I hope you like them.

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Nice looking ZX-2, like that color of blue. Are you going to lower it ?

·
ZX2 Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
boo ya

No, I have already lowered it, but no new pictures yet. I lowered it about 1.5 inches. I did all the work myself, I lowered it 2 weeks ago. Thanks for the complement. ;)

·
ZX2 Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are talking with the lower center of gravity. I do feel a big difference, especially without all that body roll. I also installed a bigger swaybar last weekend I used the poly bushings too. HEHE I can slalom the dotted centerlines of the highway at about 34 now, where it was like 25 stock. I only do this on open road where I can see about 2 miles, and at night. I also autoX a bit, I went to a practice session last weekend and it was hella lot tighter car. I will find out when I compete next weekend in Solo comp.

·
ZX2 Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well last weekend, the practice I went to was filled with experienced drives, which I am not. It was my 2nd time Auto Xing. It was funny because they set the course up so tight that you slalomed at about 10 mph and it was lock to lock pretty much. I finished about in the middle of the field, I even beat a newer T/A. After the guy in the T/A got done with his last run he asked to ride with me, so I let him, he was very supprized with the performance of my 4 cylinder. So next weekend at the SOLO competion, they will set up a much better course, that will let the car wind up a bit. I hope with a bigger course I can beat some more SCOOBIES. Last time I was 2nd to the Impreza RS, I was pretty pumped, the only mod I had was my 16 inch tires, now I have more mods to compete.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
That does sound great. Bet you are rapted and I can just picture your face once you get some of those mods working for you:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
3 Participants
HSE2
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing