Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Other end:

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
Geez, now that'd turn heads wouldn't it!:nuts:
You'd be forgiven for mistaking it for a full on race car if the sound of it lived up to the looks.
"hey, there goes a Stone Brothers race car":cool:
Russell.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
A bit more then I usually go for but that thing looks unbeliveable!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: . Love the M3 mirrors as well. I hope it has the grunt to back up the looks unlike most Commodores with that sort of kit.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
A little less rear wing and different wheels and presto. Nice colour and it should turn heads no doubt!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Too f--king cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attention Ford Marketing Department........
Look at these photos.
Think about a range of Limited Edition V8Supercar XR8's.
220kw, 6- speed box, 3.9 diff gears. 17 inch rims, premium brakes.
Colours: Ambrose Blue, Lowndes Silver, Larkham Gold, Johnson Red, Seton White, Jones Green, Ellery Purple,
Release 500 of each.
Watch them come with cash. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :D :D :D

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have more photos - just have to work out this new video camera I got. They're hardly simple to use aren't they?????? The software to download is kind of cumbersome........

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
The wing is a bit too "japanese" for me, but the rest is awesome, and the color is sweet too...

Aussite Pete, your camera, what sort of memory card does it use?? At work I've got a Kodak memory card reader that attaches to your USB port on the PC and it reads the pics straight off it as jpg's, you can copy and delete off it like it was another drive in your PC...excellent, maybe you can get something similar.

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Looks nice thats for sure, hmmm not sure if it will make it in my driveway. :eek: :eek:

But it looks great, agree with HSE2, the wing is abit too much for daily use, and i'd go for different wheels.

So can this kit be fitted to any AU2 falcon???

G

·
0 Posts
If that rear wing was any higher the car would fly definately trim that down looks a bit ricey.

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
If i had that car i would put 19" inch rims and take off the rear wing and lower it:cool:

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Yeah must say i wouldn't get the kit, but the car in the pic looks nice for a showcar, nice colour as well surely gets some curious eyes looking at it. Would be curious to know whats under the bonnet, hope it's not a stockie Auto Intech 6. :eek: :eek:
In my area i can guarentee that the front spoiler will be abit bent after driving.

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So you guys are saying the Ford V8Supercars look ricey? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
So you guys are saying the Ford V8Supercars look ricey? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
It is when the kit is on a car thats not a V8 Supercar :rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
I like the looks, but that tail is way "ricey" for me. Tone down the wing and it would look just as great. Please understand over here in the states we see those wings on all the Honda's, Supra's and Nissans. That and a Fart pipe

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
LunaticSS said:
Please understand over here in the states we see those wings on all the Honda's, Supra's and Nissans. That and a Fart pipe
Its exactly the same here unfortuanatly :rolleyes::rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts