Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Its not what i remember

When i last saw it.you had a nepo decal running across the hood and fender,i met you at a gas station in Williamsport PA, you were getting gas and i had a Brown 1st gen LX,, i asked you for directions i think,,not sure.Its been a few years.

But it does look good now

:s3

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thas Was Me... you still live around here ......... if so we can hook up and work on our cars.......... and yes i have done a complete overhaul on the probe since you last seen it...

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, the rims gotta go. Other than that though, its a tight car! What kinda lip spoiler is that,it kinda looks like a sinsei, but its not low enough and I see its not a complete replacement bumper just an extension lip.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
when i bought the groundefects kit i did not know it was for a base probe, and i have a SE, so the front pice did not fit so i just cut it in half and made a lip out of it....... but everything else fit great...... i guess you can say it is one of a kind......but that's a good thing

·
Southern Probe Owner
99 Posts
I like the rims on the black one in the backgroung. what are those? Oh your car looks sweet to

1 - 11 of 11 Posts