710 Posts
Did you get those stripes from Jeremy?

·
Administrator
5,170 Posts
killswitch said:
Yeah I know, most will say yuck ! [/B]
Nah it looks sweet mate.
The colour reminds me of a sierra wagon I had.Not quite the same colour as the seirra was more of a purpleish beige. I think they called it Champaegn.Um I don't know how to spell it but the bubbly stuff that goes pop.Hmm i will hunt up some pics I think.

·
Member FP10002
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers people !!!! Nice that people on here aren't your typical probetalk type :D J/K I like both boards.

Anyways..to answer a few questions...yup the stripes came from Jeremy..he da man!!!.....and the official colour is Coral Mist Clearcoat Metallic........was a colour in the US in 94......strange seeing as it's a UK car, then again it was imported by the previous owner with full UK spec.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
killswitch said:
Cheers people !!!! Nice that people on here aren't your typical probetalk type :D J/K I like both boards.

Anyways..to answer a few questions...yup the stripes came from Jeremy..he da man!!!.....and the official colour is Coral Mist Clearcoat Metallic........was a colour in the US in 94......strange seeing as it's a UK car, then again it was imported by the previous owner with full UK spec.
Thanks for the info.
Yeah we are a better class of people aren't we. Kidding!

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
It should stay pretty high in resale value if you ever wanted to sell it as it would appeal to both male and females with that...yes pink colour scheme. Nice car mate. Keep us up to date with nay mods you do.:s5

G

·
Looks good.

If you ever wanna trade for some US spec headlights or taillights put me atop your list :)

I'm so jealous of your non pedestrian slashing headlights and amber tails :(

·
Onxy - Slam
196 Posts
Nice looking con Probe there Kill ^_^, i belive your in the probe owners club.
My dad is also a member ^_^

But The colour of your Probe is one thats not seen alot I think it looks kinda cool ^_^

·
Member FP10002
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Troy Revill said:
Nice looking con Probe there Kill ^_^, i belive your in the probe owners club.
My dad is also a member ^_^

But The colour of your Probe is one thats not seen alot I think it looks kinda cool ^_^
Cheers man !! Hey I'm just up the road in Chesterfield !!

Gonna be FXing the car and bigger wheels this year but she'll b off the road till August for money reasons :(

1 - 20 of 30 Posts