Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
EB Fairmont Ghia V8 Owner
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
Im new to the site, i have a 81 XD Falcon with a 250 cross flow 6 in it out of a XE, car looks good at the front still a project at the back, it's got a XE front bar still on the XD front, clear side corner lights, and the cars dark blue, light blue, purple and black depends what angle of the sun, etc.

·
kickerinthegutsbarry
568 Posts
Good to see another "x series" owner on the forums.Welcome abourd and dont forget to post some pic's in the classic era falcons thread.

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Take a look about and dont be afraid to join in on the conversations.

Regards,

John

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
apolloxbgt said:
Good to see another "x series" owner on the forums.Welcome abourd and dont forget to post some pic's in the classic era falcons thread.
you saying my cars old... GRR, lol, yeah ok, i might post a few after

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Welcome to FordForums.
Cheers John

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
Welcome aboard ... hard to realise that with the series now being 25 years old the XD falls into the classic bracket. Makes you feel old!

Cheers
Russ

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey GTP320 just wondering do you know anyone from V.I.P Car Care?, if you do i think i might know ya.

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
Welcome, by the look of your Avatar it look slike you have a nice ride. Any chance of posting up some pictures. Also any other mods done to this car???

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well yeah the cars good but it's for sale at the moment , and nah, there's not really that much mods done to it worth saying, it's only got the 4.1 litre in it but it's still good, i would like to do it up but i wanna get a ZK with a V8 in it

·
Mr Sensible...
115 Posts
welcome to the forums why not whack a 351 in your XD even a 302 every 6 cylinder chap are in deep denial if they don't wish to have 2 more magical cylinders.

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nah i wanna go for the fairlane, the XD if i was going to keep it i'd get the 6 rebuilt and do it up

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
welcome mate

got a bit of a soft spot for XDs cas my first car was an XD s pack and served me well!

cheers

dave

1 - 15 of 15 Posts