Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, thought id start a thread after a few months of bein a member here. havent had a ride to show off so i thought id wait till now. last week i bought an EB s-pac 5 speed which was otherwise stok. put a set of bridgestone g-grid tyres a k&n filter, new clutch and pressure plate, and i did a bit on the exhaust at home :D took one out and the other is straight thru. it is booked 4 a new pipe n extractors in the new year. the site looks really good 4 help. anyway ill keep it short and sweet so ill c yas round

·
Registered
774 Posts
Welcome to the forums (for June)
I've found it an awesome place for advice and opinions or to search old posts for answers. Seems you're well on your way to modding your car (first car i take it... Nice)

·
Registered
367 Posts
welcome to FF. EB 5speed S-pac is a good first car; good to see you've already started to mod it

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ED GLI V8 said:
EB 5speed S-pac is a good first car
yeah it is ma first car, it goes hard, better than mums ed auto lol. looked round everywhere 4 a clean n tidy 5 speed, hard to find, but i got 1. its series 1, 3.9 which i was kinda after a 4.0 but i got no complaints.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
geez no qld/brisbane fella's greeted you,geez we are slacking off welcome anyways,may see u out n about cruisin..

·
known as tibbo
2,033 Posts
welcome and enjoy your stay ...
Harrys Diner on Fridays it a regular thing
For some of the deep southsiders cruise to the Broadwater car park on Saturday nights
Keep an eye out we have regular threads on meets, cruises etc for all us Brissie boys

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
tibbo said:
welcome and enjoy your stay ...
Harrys Diner on Fridays it a regular thing
For some of the deep southsiders cruise to the Broadwater car park on Saturday nights
Keep an eye out we have regular threads on meets, cruises etc for all us Brissie boys
and gals dont forget we have women whom cruise (along as passengers mainly) yes broadwater carpark,the spit near bwcp and roma st and harry's is where most of us head to,hope to c ya there.. :bsr:

·
kickerinthegutsbarry
568 Posts
Let me be the next to say welcome to the forums, and sounds like a neat first car.

·
Just hear the Exhaust!
72 Posts
Yeah, OK, OK, so I spend more time somewhere else.... :AAHHH:

<puts on flame suit> :meteo2:

Welcome fellow Brizvegasite, enjoy the site. BNE needs MORE Fords :rockon:

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
Welcome aboard ... enjoy the ride.

Cheers
Russ