Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Crazed Cone Chaser
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering about your progress. Havent heard anything for a while.

did you ever get any feedback as to whether anyone had done something like this before?

T

·
0 Posts
The pig is coming along just nice..all the decals have now been applied thanks to fordman (thumbs up)..all the pinstriping is complete, the 351 logo's are applied, only thing left is the badges, but need special clips to hold them to the body. single rear wing has been replaced with a double rear wing of a series one. painted matt black of course.

the pig gets its first trip to oran park this weekend. anyone who wants a perv, I'll be with the XR club on sunday....next on the list is the 427 stroker transplant.:D

·
Crazed Cone Chaser
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THE DOCTOR said:
....next on the list is the 427 stroker transplant.:D
Thats the actual part I was referring to, but I didn't know that you had it on the road at all.

what sort of power are you getting from the 351?

You should try to get the beast on the TV somehow.

Cant wait to see it in October.

·
gone
10,402 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
The pig is coming along just nice..all the decals have now been applied thanks to fordman (thumbs up)..all the pinstriping is complete, the 351 logo's are applied, only thing left is the badges, but need special clips to hold them to the body. single rear wing has been replaced with a double rear wing of a series one. painted matt black of course.

the pig gets its first trip to oran park this weekend. anyone who wants a perv, I'll be with the XR club on sunday....next on the list is the 427 stroker transplant.:D
hey Doc

Did you ever post images of the car???

I can remeber some details about it and would love to see some shots

G

·
0 Posts
Yeah would like to see some pics Doc on its progression but I'm more interested to see how things go with the driveline department. :cool:

T

·
0 Posts
(\/)ADXF said:

Thats the actual part I was referring to, but I didn't know that you had it on the road at all.

what sort of power are you getting from the 351?
the cars on the road, still retains the 5.0 at present. gotta get some bills out of the way first, then the work really begins.

T

·
0 Posts
laminge said:

hey Doc

Did you ever post images of the car???

I can remeber some details about it and would love to see some shots
there are some photo's somewhere in the australian section but cant remember where.???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts