Ford Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Im down, and sad.
Today I needed to take a test in order to not take a final, I tired to get a high grade inorder to not have to take it, but I didnt get a grade high enough to be exempt. The problem is I dont think I could do good on the final. So i had one more oppertunity to take it and my head was so overloaded with other classes and so on, that I couldnt remember a thing. So now I feel that this class may keep me from transfering to a better school even though I have b's or high in my other classes. And even worse todays my Birthday. I worked so hard and it seems like it was all for nothing. Everything I worked hard for has all gone away. I cant believe I have gotten this far, just for it to all go away. I was like my dream to transfer out of this school and go to the school I have been planning for almost 3 years. Im so depressed, I came here looking for some support of fellow PT members as well as FF, I just needed to express myself.

-thanks for listening I appericate it

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Here's my support

[jerk mode]
Stop posting on FF and go study
[/jerk mode]

Honestly though... You can do it... work hard, study alot, get some help from a tutor, you can pass the exam. I have faith in you. You'll get into that better school, if need be slack a TINY bit in your other classes to get this one going.

You can make it through... just takes lotsa work

Good luck

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Hey son I can do it. Spead a little more time concentrating on this one class, but don't let the others slip, and you should do fine. I like that tutor idea especially if it is a hot chick.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts