Ford Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
FORD FREAK
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey people, just another 'FORD" man to add to the list. Finally found the site I have been looking for about fords. I have a 95 EF Falcon 5 speed, with a few mods like exhaust, 17" wheels, lowered 2 inches, tint and a big sound system. I have had it for 6 years nows and I am trading up to a BA XR8 as soon as I can. Can't go past that bonnet bulge and a thumping 5.4L V8.
Glad to be on board people.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome aboard. I like the look of the BA XR8 but I've heard they're close to a 2 ton car (1.9), they don't really take off until 3000 rpm and they drink juice like it's going out of fashion (280 to 300 km to a tank). The XR6 Turbo however, now that's a completely different story. But I've got to agree, even though the XR8 has these possible down falls, there's nothing like the sound of a V8!!

The above are only rumours so if anyone can confirm or dispell them, please do so.

·
FORD FREAK
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome fella's.
XW Phil, I have had my mind set on an XR8 for years now and I never liked the AU XR8's much but the BA takes the cake for me. Even though they are good points, I just can't bet the sound of a V8 and that bonnet buldge. I have had my 6 for two long and its time for another 2 cylinders. I don't know much about turbo's which turns me off the Turbo.

·
E-Series wagon owner
1,929 Posts
welcome aboard!
join the e-series owners club while you have that ef

·
FORD FREAK
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How do I join the e-series owners club?

·
E-Series wagon owner
1,929 Posts

·
FORD FREAK
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, I will probably have my car for the rest of the year before I get ready to buy my BA XR8. Thanks for your help mad_ea_spac.

·
E-Series wagon owner
1,929 Posts
not a problem!
just have fun - atleast it'll give you something to do when ya bored

1 - 16 of 16 Posts