Ford Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1963 Galaxie 500XL tri-power 406ci 4-speed 'Rangoon Red'
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I retired earlier this year. My wife must already be sick of me because she just picked up a '63 Galaxie 500XL 406ci 4-speed for me to tinker with and wrench on.

She's amazing, and my wife is super awesome too.

Be gentle; this is my first classic and I am going to be learning as I go. Please be nice to me when I ask the hundredth dumb question in a row--I'm just excited and can't believe I own my dream car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I retired earlier this year. My wife must already be sick of me because she just picked up a '63 Galaxie 500XL 406ci 4-speed for me to tinker with and wrench on.

She's amazing, and my wife is super awesome too.

Be gentle; this is my first classic and I am going to be learning as I go. Please be nice to me when I ask the hundredth dumb question in a row--I'm just excited and can't believe I own my dream car.
Welcome to the forum!
Thank you! OK, first dumb questions; is there a place I'm supposed to put photos & M I doing this right?

·
Super Moderator
10,227 Posts
Welcome aboard! And I'm jealous! Rather than getting me an old classic to wrench on, I'm pretty sure my wife would make me disappear. She watches too many of those reality detective shows and I'm pretty sure she's figured out how to successfully hide a body.

If you click the menu looking thing by your icon, you bring up the list of forums and one in the beginning is the showroom.
Automotive lighting Rectangle Automotive exterior Font Electronic device

If it's for progress through the resto, start a new conversation by selecting "Create a Post under your icon". Personally, I love seeing photos of people's progress through a resto or a resto-mod.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the heads up and quick tour mate! Appreciate you buddy. I finally pulled the trigger and acquired my dream and I wanna show her off!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts