Ford Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I realize most of you jumped ship and went to the newest forums for your cars. I invite you guys that still hang out here to stay and make this your HOME! I would be MORE then willing to change this area around to better suit your needs. Make this your own area to call home. Be part of the WHOLE FORD FAMILY!

G

·
well

I do like it here but the size of the pics that we can upload is so small, I don't know if anyone else has these problems besides me. It would be cool to stay on this board cause we would probably be beating the probes by now, well not on the track but # of posts

·
Tempo- Rich and Meaty
41 Posts
I really like FF, but nobody posts from our little club posts here anymore. But in the future I will definately be checking this forum and posting more because things are turning ugly at the new forum, in my opinion. There's somewhat of a post war, it's pretty immature. There's one guy that's posted about 150 BS topics and some more following suit.

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
That's the way it seems to be in most boards now. It gets kinda tiresome when people do that in what are supposed to be serious discussion forums. Doing that in the off tipoc section is okay though. I fully condone stupid topics there. :s6:

·
Topaz XR5 Member
9 Posts
I actually am starting to swtich back and forth between the two...it is nice to see what every other ford nut says and we see more new people on this side, names I don't see on the other board, but I am thinking of bookmarking this page and visiting here more often.....I like this board too... :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts